Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Some changes -- December 9, 2010 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/some-changes-december-9-2010-a-t81599.html)

MommaDorian 12-12-2010 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by k9dancer
I was looking all over for a search window with a button. I never saw that little tiny link at the top of the page. Hey, I'm getting older...why lie? I need all the help I can get finding stuff!

So you found it ok?

k9dancer 12-12-2010 03:49 PM

Yes, but I'll forget I found it by tomorrow. My DH says we can hide our own Easter eggs!

02ba quilter 12-12-2010 10:40 PM

I only read the message board, but I find it so much easier than any other blog I have ran across. I like the way it is set up with replies to a common topic all in the same font. I like being able to click link (I have AOL) and going directly into the message board without having to click the "show images and enable links" button. I like the different topics shown separately. All in all, it's the only board I read consistently. It has such a wide variety of help and topics. My thanks to you for the great job you have done with programming this and making it so user friendly.

Mamalisa 12-13-2010 09:18 AM

Hi - thanks for your concern Just what I say - a few weeks ago the avatars and all other pictures posted stopped showing on my screen so all I get is the text. I still enjoy that but do miss the pictures of the quilts when there is an ongoing discussion of a pictured quilt. have I inadvertently clicked on something to remove pix? This is the only site I am having this problem on.

Any suggestions welcome please.
Thanks
mamalisa

imak 12-13-2010 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by SZQ
Thank you for this board and for making this so user friendly.

This is a great board because of your effort and the many talented

and friendly people that are always willing to help another quilter

any way they can. Thank you again for all your efforts!

I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, and

the same for all board members !! :) :-) :-)

y sentimrnts exactly !! I have been with the board since WAY back near the beginning and have SO MUCH appreciated all the knowledge I have gained. Also all the work that all of that ALL of admin has done. I was so behind in comp stuff that it wasn.t till a few weeks ago I found items that had been sent to me from Patrice and others!! Thanks tho for getting to me. After having a stroke it took me quite a while to get back in the swing and am still slow enough in typing that I don't respond much but read just about everything and I would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Super, healthy New Year!!!
Imak

Rettie V. Grama 12-14-2010 09:19 PM

I have signed up for the Internet with Time Warner in Wisconsin.

They will install, etc of Monday, December 20th. Home to talk to you then.

Love you all and enjoy so much the comments, pictures and advice.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR WHERE EVER YOU ARE.

When I return will have a helmet crochet for soldiers to share.

skjquiltnut 12-30-2010 12:09 PM

Thanks Admin. and everyone for all your work and the management of this "fantastic" Board. Opening up the Board is like going to a Party everyday!

missgigglewings 12-30-2010 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mamalisa
Hi - thanks for your concern Just what I say - a few weeks ago the avatars and all other pictures posted stopped showing on my screen so all I get is the text. I still enjoy that but do miss the pictures of the quilts when there is an ongoing discussion of a pictured quilt. have I inadvertently clicked on something to remove pix? This is the only site I am having this problem on.

Any suggestions welcome please.
Thanks
mamalisa

Have you tried to disable your pop-up blocker? Sometimes that will not let you down-load pics...its worth a try.