Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   sooo excited! my room is doubling! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/sooo-excited-my-room-doubling-t118186.html)

cny_sewer39 04-24-2011 01:43 PM

Good for you fabric whisperer. I hope you enjoy the sewing lair. Your husband is such a keeper. You are very blessed. I can't wait to see the pics. Have fun... lol lol lol

debra

fabric whisperer 04-24-2011 04:11 PM

got nearly everything in the right rooms, and got a lot organized, I am basically getting it "workable" so I can sew within the next 24 hours... still having to shift some things around in the new room, and hubby is picking thru all his "stuff" to re-organize his "new space"... I even gave him a few extra little shelves to display his little toys LOL

It will probably take about a good week of keeping at it to get it to where I want it, but as long as I can finish up a few UFOs and get them out of my life, and have room to work on my niece's quilt, I'll be happy :) of course, gotta get the boxes all moved to the sides of the room so I have room to setup my new quilting frame... gotta play with that for a few hours to get it outta my system!!!

Too tired for pics, we're wiped out after moving 4 large bookcases, 2 heavy computer desks with hutches, swapping computers, and moving all the office stuff and fabrics. Whew... now just gotta put the livingroom back together so we have somewhere to sit LOL ~ the fabrics / craft stuff just plain threw up all over the living room during this move LOL

GGinMcKinney 04-24-2011 04:15 PM

Wow! What a setup you will have in your new space. So happy for you. Can't wait to see the "after" pics.

GramaLaura 04-24-2011 05:57 PM

WOW....he is definitely a keeper :-D

ontheriver 04-24-2011 06:01 PM

Yeah, for you, have fun, enjoy, make many beautiful things. You are right, he's a keeper.

Jingle 04-24-2011 06:09 PM

Sounds and looks like a great plan. Enjoy your new room. Good for you.

fabric whisperer 04-24-2011 07:12 PM

4 Attachment(s)
ok, sneak preview, please remember, i have loads to do yet!!! Here was during the "pass it thru the livingroom phase"... then the next two pics are the "its starting to look better"... then the last is yikes!

the big weird machine is my big plotter, I am a graphic designer, and it is sensitive to heat/cold, so has to stay in the sewing room :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188693[/ATTACH]

and this is for another day, I am just too pooped to even open a box tonite!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]188696[/ATTACH]

OneMoreQuilt 04-24-2011 07:27 PM

Hubby's a keeper!!

wvdek 04-24-2011 07:36 PM

Wow, you double your space, have enough fabric to open your own store, and you have a jacuzzi? Jeepers, I don't live right. :))
Have fun and don't overdo it. You need energy to sew.

fabric whisperer 04-24-2011 08:11 PM

no jacuzzi ... yet! want one, need one right about now ... we sacrificed the dining room about 6 years ago for home-office, now it is the creative zone ... or the twilight zone LOL