Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   spicy spiral table runner pattern (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/spicy-spiral-table-runner-pattern-t71033.html)

Kitsapquilter 10-19-2010 07:02 AM

I am looking for the pattern for the Spicy Spiral Table Runner. Does anyone know where I can get one? I found on on-line but the postage for it was only $2 less than the pattern. I won't pay double for it!!

dellareya 10-19-2010 07:17 AM

Not only do you have to get the pattern, but I believe you need the special ruler also.

Bobbinchick 10-19-2010 07:19 AM

Yes, you will need a 25" 9 degree ruler to make this runner with. Huggies, Fay.........Maybe you could talk to some one at your local quilt shop and if they don't have the pattern and ruler, perhaps they can order it for you. Just a thought.

Kitsapquilter 10-19-2010 07:39 AM

Thanks for your info...I know I need the ruler. I have to look to see if I have one. I have a wedge ruler but not sure what the size is. Haven't used in years! I will keep checking on the internet. I am sure someone will have it with less postage due.

Rann 10-19-2010 07:48 AM

I got mine at the Calla Lily quilt shop for $10 and $2.99 shipping. They didn't have the rulers then.

Patched 10-19-2010 09:11 AM

They had the rulers yesterday(Monday). I ordered that and the pattern, but she said she was just about out

sewmuch 10-19-2010 09:39 AM

I ordered mine from Phillips Fiber Art, Inc.
pattern 9.49

10 degree ruler 14.98
shipping 7.00

shipping was pricey

phillipsfiberart.com

Kitsapquilter 10-20-2010 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Kitsapquilter
I am looking for the pattern for the Spicy Spiral Table Runner. Does anyone know where I can get one? I found on on-line but the postage for it was only $2 less than the pattern. I won't pay double for it!!

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice here. I ordered the pattern from Calla Lily Quilt shop for $10.00...only 2.99 for shipping. I have to check to see if my wedge tool is 9 degrees. If not I will look for one at JoAnn's today. Maybe I can get it with my 50% off coupon!!! Does it have to be the 9 degree or will a different size make a difference?

Bobbinchick 10-20-2010 07:27 AM

It makes a diffrnece as it needs to be 25" long and it looks like a big dresden plate ruler. Maybe if your Joanns doesn't have one in, you might be able to ask them to order it for you. Our Joanns doesn't have them. Had to order online and I got mine from the same site as you did. Huggies, Fay..........your fisrt cut will be 21 1/2"

Susy 10-20-2010 07:38 AM

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice here. I ordered the pattern from Calla Lily Quilt shop for $10.00...only 2.99 for shipping. I have to check to see if my wedge tool is 9 degrees. If not I will look for one at JoAnn's today. Maybe I can get it with my 50% off coupon!!! Does it have to be the 9 degree or will a different size make a difference?

You can use a 10 degree ruler but the runner ends up a big longer/bigger