Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Spiral table toppers (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/spiral-table-toppers-t85134.html)

amma 12-26-2010 08:23 AM

I do this all of the time too :D:D:D

SharonC 12-26-2010 08:25 AM

This took me a while to remember to do AND I still forget every once in a while :)

montanajan 12-26-2010 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by amma

Thanks to each of you who sent a note - I will certainly try to get pics from now on, especially since I now have joined a site where I can keep a digital record of everything I do. My resolution - no more 'senior' moments! LOL

mimisharon 12-26-2010 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by montanajan

Originally Posted by amma

Thanks to each of you who sent a note - I will certainly try to get pics from now on, especially since I now have joined a site where I can keep a digital record of everything I do. My resolution - no more 'senior' moments! LOL

Let me know how that resolution works out for you. I've done the same thing time after time. I try real hard to remember, I think about it a lot while I'm quilting, then bingo............I've given it away with no picture. My senior moments just seem to be getting longer and more frequent.

Ann L 12-26-2010 04:09 PM

Well, this is all you will see of the 9 table toppers I made this week & have already distributed to friends for Christmas. My intentions to keep a record of each item I quilt has already gone awry. I made 9 toppers, each in a spiral pattern & reversible. There are over 20 pieces in each topper, sort of paper-pieced (this is where you get to use your imagination LOL.) I wrapped, delivered and THEN remembered my plan to take a photo of each prior to gifting - oh well, maybe next year! Merry Christmas everyone, Jan

Sounds exactly like something I would do.

;)

montanajan 12-26-2010 09:33 PM

Well, this is all you will see of the 9 table toppers I made this week & have already distributed to friends for Christmas. My intentions to keep a record of each item I quilt has already gone awry. I made 9 toppers, each in a spiral pattern & reversible. There are over 20 pieces in each topper, sort of paper-pieced (this is where you get to use your imagination LOL.) I wrapped, delivered and THEN remembered my plan to take a photo of each prior to gifting - oh well, maybe next year! Merry Christmas everyone, Jan

If you're interested in seeing the topper - I borrowed back 1 of the table toppers & posted a pic in the picture forum - all is not lost, got 1 of them on record now!

mmonohon 12-26-2010 09:36 PM

I always ask my friends to take a picture of them with their gift for me. That way it is even better than the item by itself and they are always too happy to help.

montanajan 12-28-2010 11:00 PM

Nice idea!