Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   surprise for Me Hubby got me a new machine. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/surprise-me-hubby-got-me-new-machine-t32310.html)

Clothfiend 12-26-2009 07:44 PM

What a great gift (not to mention hubby). I'm so happy for you. I have a circa 1962 Kenmore that someone gave me. It has all those cams - runs like it's brand new.

quilterj 12-27-2009 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bill'sBonBon

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Congrats! Can you post a pic of it? I have 2 kenmores.

Yep I can, Also the older one which I decided to use for quilting. The new computer one for sewing like the pjs for Christmas.. and just for the heck of it I put a pic. of my NewHome Treadle. HeH Can't make the Jealous of each other now can I. LOL

I have the new kenmore that you have. I have had mine now for about 3 years. I really like mine. What I want to get is an embrobiery machine. Hopefully next year for Christmas.

Bill'sBonBon 12-27-2009 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by quilterj

Yep I can, Also the older one which I decided to use for quilting. The new computer one for sewing like the pjs for Christmas.. and just for the heck of it I put a pic. of my NewHome Treadle. HeH Can't make the Jealous of each other now can I. LOL

I have the new kenmore that you have. I have had mine now for about 3 years. I really like mine. What I want to get is an embrobiery machine. Hopefully next year for Christmas.

God things happen look at me, Didn't know at all he was going to do that. He did know what I wanted saw me looking at it several times when we went to sears. you might want to try that,go to where the machine you want is and just mention wow that is what I would like to have. I would have fun with that.

quilterj 12-27-2009 06:57 AM

God things happen look at me, Didn't know at all he was going to do that. He did know what I wanted saw me looking at it several times when we went to sears. you might want to try that,go to where the machine you want is and just mention wow that is what I would like to have. I would have fun with that.

Actually I have been wanting a sewing table for the longest. So a week before christmas my husband and i went shopping for a winter coat for him. We happen to go to sears. So we did stroll to the sewing area. I did point out a sewing table that I would be happy with. And so last Sunday he asked if that is what I wanted. Yep!!! So after church we went back to sears and got my gift early. I will post a picture later.

Bill'sBonBon 12-27-2009 11:50 AM

Actually I have been wanting a sewing table for the longest. So a week before christmas my husband and i went shopping for a winter coat for him. We happen to go to sears. So we did stroll to the sewing area. I did point out a sewing table that I would be happy with. And so last Sunday he asked if that is what I wanted. Yep!!! So after church we went back to sears and got my gift early. I will post a picture later.

See what I mean. They don't really know sometimes what we want. But if you happen to stroll past something you would really like point it out. Do post you pic. I need another sewing table for my new or old machine.

cinnya 12-27-2009 02:35 PM

I just wanted to let you know.Kenmore sewing machines are made by Janome.

SulaBug 12-27-2009 02:56 PM

WOW!! :thumbup: A new machine, how wonderful!! I have a Kenmore also & have always loved it. My DH bought me the opposite type of machine, for Christmas this year. I now own a 1935 treadle Singer!! :D Husbands that buy us sewing machines or sewing items of any kind, are definate keepers!! Enjoy your new machine!!
:D :D :D :D

quilterj 12-29-2009 05:39 PM

Here is my machine and the new table that I got this year. Now this coming year for the embroidery machine.

quilterj 12-29-2009 05:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Here is my machine and the new table that I got this year. Now this coming year for the embroidery machine.

Bill'sBonBon 12-29-2009 05:54 PM

OK I WANT,I WANT Gotta think of some way to get it. HMMM Birthday is coming up in FEB. That is exactly what I need for mine. the old one needs the big table because of quilting. but piecing and sewing that would be perfect. Thank you for sharing the picture. BillsBonBon