Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Surprise for me!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/surprise-me-t6521.html)

triciasquilts 04-25-2008 05:44 PM

UPS just showed up at my door with a new gift from my sweet hubby!! He had ordered me the Quilt Design Wizard. So guess what I'll be doing tonight!!! Doesn't he know that will just take even more time away from him.

lin 04-25-2008 05:54 PM

I don't know what a Quilt Design Wizard is, but I'm sure glad that your sweet dh got one for you since it makes you so happy! :D Have fun!!

QuiltingTurtle 04-25-2008 05:56 PM

I love mine!! I got it a couple of weeks ago. I play around with it when I have a few minutes. lol now if I can just find time to actually make the quilts I have designed.

tlrnhi 04-25-2008 06:09 PM

WOOHOO!! Good hubby, good hubby!
Better hang on to him!

susan s. 04-26-2008 07:33 AM

I have put that on my wish list also. Highest up there tho is time and energy to do any sewing. Tricia , I expect to be over to Butte sometime in May. Most likely during the week to see my MIL and pick up the Motor Home we traded for, I'd love to catch up with you and see some of your stuff. Do you still have a sales kiosk somewhere in town?

triciasquilts 04-26-2008 06:06 PM

I'll be at the mall on Saturday. This will be our last weekend there and then a couple weeks off, and then I start the farmers market. Last weekend in May. Since I run the thing, I need some time to get organized for it, its a big job. Plus my inventory is really low since all the back problems this winter. Let me know when you'll be here. Would love to get together.

susan s. 04-27-2008 05:10 AM

It will probably be mid week. I work all weekend. Gosh I'm just realizing that if we don't come this week, I'm not sure how to arrange the trip, as I start a class on the 7th, which will run thru June 11th every Wed night. We also need to schedule it between my husbands jobs. People tend to get a little nervous when you rip out their sink and toilet then disapear for three days. :wink: :lol: I will send you a personal e-mail with phone nos. when we get a plan worked out! I might take a weekend off and catch you at the farmers market! :D .

triciasquilts 04-27-2008 06:10 AM

Sounds good to me. I'm excited to get back outdoors for market. We are supposed to have some cool weather thruout May tho, so hoping it will warm up for our first one at the the end of the month.
Just let me know when you'll be here and maybe we can just meet somewhere for coffee.

ButtercreamCakeArtist 04-27-2008 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by triciasquilts
UPS just showed up at my door with a new gift from my sweet hubby!! He had ordered me the Quilt Design Wizard. So guess what I'll be doing tonight!!! Doesn't he know that will just take even more time away from him.

Awesome!! I'm not really familiar with it; I don't have it or anything, but it sounds great!
So, have you played with it much, yet????

henryparrish76 04-27-2008 10:42 AM

I have it and I love it