Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A thank you note, (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/thank-you-note-t83864.html)

Riversong 12-19-2010 09:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Im not sure where to post this,seems like they keep shuffling my posts.
I want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of you who helped me with fabric and supplies.I was able to pay my personal property taxes(my goal) and have a bit to get Natalie some little gifts for Christmas. For those who dont know,we have a "wayward" daughter that had moved away ,taking Natalie and leaving a house to go into foreclosure. Where she went didnt work and she decided she had made a mistake in leaving.So we borrowed money to bail her out ,which really strapped us.If it had just been her,we would have done the tough love bit and let her find her own way,but little Natalie was really homesick and wanted to be here again,and we were concerned for her well being.Daughter starts a new job Monday,thank God!It has been rough,but thanks to the generous people on here,we got those taxes paid!!! I cant tell how much I appreciate the generosity and love shown me,especially when it wasnt "their problem". I pray that he Lord richly blesses all of you and again,thank you so much! I will continue to make pretties to offer as I really enjoy it!!

magpie 12-19-2010 09:26 AM

In helping others we also help ourselves. Because of your talents many of us have beautiful runners, candle mats, etc. to enjoy in our homes. So glad things are turning around for your daughter and Natalie. Hope you all have a merry christmas and a wonderful new year.

patricej 12-19-2010 09:29 AM

things get moved to the most appropriate place based on content.

i shuffled this one to Main because it fits here best. besides which, it's the place most likely to get maximum visibility.

congratulations on all fronts!!!

klgreene 12-19-2010 09:34 AM

When it comes to our children, we do what we have to do. And usually in the end things work out somehow. Bless you and your family this Christmas.

Ms. Shawn 12-19-2010 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Riversong
Im not sure where to post this,seems like they keep shuffling my posts.
I want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of you who helped me with fabric and supplies.I was able to pay my personal property taxes(my goal) and have a bit to get Natalie some little gifts for Christmas. For those who dont know,we have a "wayward" daughter that had moved away ,taking Natalie and leaving a house to go into foreclosure. Where she went didnt work and she decided she had made a mistake in leaving.So we borrowed money to bail her out ,which really strapped us.If it had just been her,we would have done the tough love bit and let her find her own way,but little Natalie was really homesick and wanted to be here again,and we were concerned for her well being.Daughter starts a new job Monday,thank God!It has been rough,but thanks to the generous people on here,we got those taxes paid!!! I cant tell how much I appreciate the generosity and love shown me,especially when it wasnt "their problem". I pray that he Lord richly blesses all of you and again,thank you so much! I will continue to make pretties to offer as I really enjoy it!!

You are so very welcome!! I am glad that your goal were met things were taken care of. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :XD: :thumbup:

redquilter 12-19-2010 10:25 AM

I didn't know that and I'm so sorry for your troubles. I'm so happy that you were able to meet your goal and I will pray for you and your family.

clem55 12-19-2010 11:03 AM

Bless you for adding to our enjoyment by seeing the beautiful things you made. I didn't realize you were having difficulties, or I would have tried to help out.

charismah 12-19-2010 09:08 PM

blessings!

Connie in CO 12-19-2010 09:14 PM

Best wishes to you and your family.Merry Christmas

anniec55 12-19-2010 09:19 PM

I hope things continue to go in the mend direction and you receive the many blessing you deserve for this holiday season and in the New Year to come!! Have a very Merry Christmas you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! I know that I was once upon a time the "daughter" whose parents helped her out and I have always appreciated it never forgotten and thank them everyday, even though they are both gone now.... I miss them dearly. There is nothing more valuable than ones health and family.