Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Thank you Rhonda!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/thank-you-rhonda-t20389.html)

blzzrdqueen 05-21-2009 05:46 AM

I got my template today!!! My next quilt will be Boston Blocks and I'll be using the template! I'm so excited! Thank you for all you do Rhonda! You are so appreciated!!

Rhonda 05-21-2009 05:52 AM

You are more than welcome blzzrdqueen!!

I enjoy sharing with everyone and seeing what they can come up with!!
Imagination and creativity can take you so many neat places!!!

I love to set stuff in front of my grandkids and see what they create!
It is so satisfying to see the wonderful things that come out of others' creativity!!

So enjoy and share the pictures!!!!!

GailG 05-25-2009 05:56 PM

Yes, Rhonda. Thank you for the little template. My first project with it will be bookmarks for my friends who love to read.

OmaForFour 04-27-2010 09:23 AM

Rhonda, I received my templates today. Thank you so much! I am going to make keychains and patchwork brooches using them.
OmaForFour

Honey 04-27-2010 10:03 AM

Rhonda, I was looking at your kalidascope dresdan e book. I can hardly wait to order it. It is exquisite! You are such a talented lady!

Rhonda 04-27-2010 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by OmaForFour
Rhonda, I received my templates today. Thank you so much! I am going to make keychains and patchwork brooches using them.
OmaForFour

Make sure we get to see pictures pleeeeaaasse!! LOL Especially he brooches. I used to make some along time ago.

Rhonda 04-27-2010 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Honey
Rhonda, I was looking at your kalidascope dresdan e book. I can hardly wait to order it. It is exquisite! You are such a talented lady!

Thank you Honey you do my ego good!! LOL

OmaForFour 04-27-2010 10:31 AM

I certainly will. Right now the pinbacks are on backorder. Bummer! I will in the meantime get some of the patches done so I can be ready for the assembly part.

Originally Posted by Rhonda

OmaForFour

Make sure we get to see pictures pleeeeaaasse!! LOL Especially he brooches. I used to make some along time ago.

Rhonda 04-27-2010 10:38 AM

I certainly will. Right now the pinbacks are on backorder. Bummer! I will in the meantime get some of the patches done so I can be ready for the assembly part.

OmaForFour

I bought some just recently at Hobby Lobby. I have bought them at Walmart in the past but alot of Walmarts don't have the craft sections anymore. I also bought some french hooks to make earrings with. I want to play whenever I find time. I made some just goofing around years ago.

Rhonda 04-27-2010 10:41 AM

OmaForFour

How do the ones you are buying work? I had some years ago that I put the one half into the inside of the pin before I closed it and the post stuck out of the back.Like an earring. Then the other half had the part the post went into. I have also had the kind that are like safety pins and you whip stitch the brooch to the flat side of the pin. I like doing magnets with them too.