Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   That's what I was gonna say! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/thats-what-i-gonna-say-t124047.html)

wanda lou 05-18-2011 08:34 PM

I think that happens to all of us, but go head and post anyway.

applique 05-19-2011 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by ewecansew
I wish there was a 'like' button. Or maybe a 'agree' button. lol

ditto button!

ptquilts 05-19-2011 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Janet My

Originally Posted by bjnicholson

Originally Posted by merrylouw

I still haven't figured out how Craftybear manages to be the first commenter so often! lol

That's what I was going to say!!!!

Craftybear is a Quilting Board stalker..LOL (I mean that as a compliment) The links Craftybear finds are amazing.
Craftybear is here keeping us all in line. And doing a very find job of it too. HUGS Craftybear!

I want to go to Craftybear's house for lunch because she ALWAYS has the best recipes up on the Recipe section!! So she must be a GREAT cook!

Hey, let's start a new QB Acronym TWIWGTS -- That's what I was going to say - in place of ditto.

Weenween 05-19-2011 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by dilyn
I LOVE this quilting board! I really feel a kinship with all of you. I don't post many replies here because as I am trying to think of a reply to someone's question I scroll down and see exactly what I was going to say already posted! I can't tell you how many times this happens. I'ts wonderful to know you all!

After I get up and eat and take Ashtma meds fix hubby dinner for work.I head straight to this computer site.I just love this quilting message board.My altime favorite thing on the computer. REALLY and TRUELY

grann of 6 05-19-2011 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Say it anyway! Everyone on here loves getting replies, like being in a big crowded room, we all like to nod and talk at the same time, LOL!

That's what I was gonna say :!: ;-) :lol:

Homespun 05-19-2011 04:04 AM

It's ok to post the same reply.

lillybeck 05-19-2011 04:09 AM

Say what you want to. I often repeat answers but the more answers the more thought.

Grambi 05-19-2011 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by lillybeck
Say what you want to. I often repeat answers but the more answers the more thought.

Exactly! And when there are a bunch of different opinions, it helps me to see if one opinion gets more "votes".

pollyjvan9 05-19-2011 04:27 AM

Also happens to me, that is why so often I just say something like "great job" to let the person know that I really admire her work.

Cinderella 05-19-2011 05:00 AM

You hit the nail on the head dilyn! I check out the board each morning, get so many hints and ideas and my thoughts are the same as others. So many suggestions, so much talent, so much fun....my question is.....with so much to read and check out when will I ever have enough time to quilt? THANK YOU everyone who make my mornings so much fun!