Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Time Again For Our Favorite Question: Where Are the Bargains? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/time-again-our-favorite-question-where-bargains-t4728.html)

Yvonne 02-24-2008 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Cathy M
Okay, this is a very naughty, bad thread... Even before I had a half a cup of coffee this morning I went to the heart of dixie web shop and spent a big dent of money.... I only remember the cute coordinating fat quarter bundles I bought... God only knows what else will show up with them...
But I did remember to enter the 15 % discount code of 13131.

I so agree with you. I've had coffee and I am still oh, so tempted. This 'heart of dixie' site is fabulous!

patricej 02-24-2008 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Chele
Who needs an online fabric shop? Just go to Patrice's house! You must wake up happy every morning Patrice! I'm really enjoying these new shops. Thanks everyone!

i wake up wondering how on earth i let myself go so crazy so often. and how many lifetimes it would take to use it. :shock:

then i go shopping. :roll:

luckily, 95% of it is from walmart. i have slowed down quite a bit since i started shopping online and paying double or triple per yard. who knew paying so much more could turn out to be a good thing? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ProArtQuiltersUnite 02-24-2008 02:34 PM

:? :wink: Don't say you won't buy Fabric cause that will be what u will do. You're here, Right?

patricej 02-24-2008 02:46 PM

i made my son hide my debit card first, then took a look at that hear of dixie. omigosh!!! 400 fabrics on sale. and i mean ... on sale!

somebody needs to order some of the orange monsters for steve. :lol:

ddrobins1956 02-24-2008 03:06 PM

Woooow, Patrice, I want to come and shop at the Patrice Fabric Shop. What fun! Is this a secret room that you keep hidden from your hubby?lol

ddrobins1956 02-24-2008 03:09 PM

Yep, Patrice, and the pics just does not do the fabric justice. I find it all very vibrant colors and a soft feel to the fabric too. I was not dissapointed in any of it , not even the cheapest cuts.

ddrobins1956 02-24-2008 03:11 PM

Patrice is my new role model and Hero.....haha....

patricej 02-24-2008 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by ddrobins1956
Woooow, Patrice, I want to come and shop at the Patrice Fabric Shop. What fun! Is this a secret room that you keep hidden from your hubby?lol

no hubby to hide it from. at the rate i'm going, even if i finally met a Mr. Right, there's be no room here for him. :lol:

what you can't see in the photo are the two remaining cardboard boxes in a corner. i'm afraid to look inside because i have a feeling they aren't full of teddy bears! :shock:

oh well ... if i'm gonna be a junkie, i guess this is better for me than meth. :roll:

Yvonne 02-24-2008 03:48 PM

Are we starting up a FUA (Fabric Users Anonymous)?
I need help!!!!!!!!
I'm beginning to think quilters shouldn't be allowed to hang out together. What one can't think of the others can and we lead each other down the garden path! :lol: But we do have fun!

sandpat 02-24-2008 03:51 PM

Oh Patrice, thank you for this thread..As a newby, its my JOB to build up my stash..right???!!! I can only aspire to have one as nice as you. I am going to have to really work harder on hubby to have him build us a new house so I will have somewhere to put it though!

I would so enjoy just running my hands through all of your stash.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: