Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Trying again to show 3 mini machines (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/trying-again-show-3-mini-machines-t193935.html)

AuntieD 07-08-2012 01:35 PM

Wow!! They are just soo cute!

bigdogmom 07-08-2012 01:38 PM

I bet little machines could be addicting! Happy Collecting!

ppquilter 07-09-2012 12:10 PM

Please be Careful! The mini machines are addicting to collect i have about 50 now!

Pat G 07-09-2012 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by ppquilter (Post 5351343)
Please be Careful! The mini machines are addicting to collect i have about 50 now!

Oh no, this is not good news. LOL. I have 2 other teeny ones displayed on a shelf in my quilt rm. in my Ariz. home. I swore I wasn't going to collect them but who the heck could have passed up these 3 new ones. Ha.
I can't get into any collections (tongue in cheek) since I know I have to sell my house in the next yr. or two & am already drowning in my beaut. pattern glass collection.

Maybe you could send us a pix of your 50 machines. I'd love to see them.

ppquilter 07-09-2012 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pat G (Post 5351374)
Oh no, this is not good news. LOL. I have 2 other teeny ones displayed on a shelf in my quilt rm. in my Ariz. home. I swore I wasn't going to collect them but who the heck could have passed up these 3 new ones. Ha.
I can't get into any collections (tongue in cheek) since I know I have to sell my house in the next yr. or two & am already drowning in my beaut. pattern glass collection.
Maybe you could send us a pix of your 50 machines. I'd love to see them.

I have the pics of mine in my profile on here, check out my albums there! i am always looking for the next one I don't have.................yet! :D

Pat G 07-09-2012 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by ppquilter (Post 5351842)
I have the pics of mine in my profile on here, check out my albums there! i am always looking for the next one I don't have.................yet! :D

Well, I learned something new from you. Didn't know where to find albums. Searched all over then found all I had to do was click on your name.

Good grief, I had no idea all of those little machines were made. Doesn't look like you have mine but you sure have a lot. What a wonderful collection. You could set them up at a county fair or something like that. That's blue ribbon material.

Pat

ppquilter 07-10-2012 06:57 AM

one pic in my album for the little machines shows the two books i have on that subject, they show 1000's of diff. little machines. Mind boggling! :D

Pat G 07-10-2012 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by ppquilter (Post 5353302)
one pic in my album for the little machines shows the two books i have on that subject, they show 1000's of diff. little machines. Mind boggling! :D

Oh my gosh, how can they come up with that many diff. machines? I happened to go through the same "junk" store yest. where I found mine. Of course now I find myself looking for little machines again. I DON'T want to find
anymore. LOL. All I saw was an old Singer in a case. I won't even let myself look at those. NO MORE COLLECTIONS. LOL.
Pat