Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   tutorials help?? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/tutorials-help-t16009.html)

Bikedeb 01-31-2009 09:56 AM

I am a newbie here, the other day I was on the tutorials (which I love) and there was multiple pages now I can only get the first page. When I go into the other catagories I still get the multiple pages, at the bottom of the page. Am I doing something wrong?
Deb

Skeat 01-31-2009 10:34 AM

When you get on the 'quilting forum' there are choioces to pick from such as 'main', 'links and resources', 'tutorials', etc You can click which one at a time of interest. Once you click 'tutorial' there is a front page of the most recent postings(subjects) on it and below that 'next' or numbers to click thru to find other subject titles. If you find a certain tutorial of interest, click it, there is not just 1 posting usually there is usually a whole page of postings. With the first posting being of the topic. Sometimes there might just be 1 page on that certain topic. Hope that helps. If you keep snoop'n around, you will get the understanding for it all. Skeat

Moonpi 01-31-2009 03:23 PM

Skeat, take another look. It USED to be like you said, but not now.

sandpat 01-31-2009 04:38 PM

I have no idea...I opened several and went to other pages as per normal...just like on other types of posts..clicked on "next". Sooo....

:?:

Skeat 01-31-2009 06:24 PM

ditto for me on that too sandpat...what's going on over there for you Moonpi??:0)

littlehud 01-31-2009 07:21 PM

Everything is OK when I go there. Can move through the pages with no problems.

Bikedeb 02-01-2009 12:41 AM

Not sure what is happening, with the other ones I get a 'next' choice at the bottom of the first page but not on the tutes. I'll keep fiddling and let everyone know if I find what went wrong.
Deb

Izy 02-01-2009 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bikedeb
Not sure what is happening, with the other ones I get a 'next' choice at the bottom of the first page but not on the tutes. I'll keep fiddling and let everyone know if I find what went wrong.
Deb

Bikedeb, I think there is actually only one page to the tutorials, it is a fairly new section and from memory I think that is all the tutorials there are for now... :D

Bikedeb 02-01-2009 02:07 AM

I must have been mistaken then, I thought I had gone over the first 20 pages the other night and was going to do more later. I guess I need to re-look at the other catagories. Thankyou, I thought I had messed something up.
Deb

Izy 02-01-2009 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bikedeb
I must have been mistaken then, I thought I had gone over the first 20 pages the other night and was going to do more later. I guess I need to re-look at the other catagories. Thankyou, I thought I had messed something up.
Deb

I think when you've spent along time going through all the sections, it's easy to get them mixed up in your mind Bikedeb...no worries!! :D