Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   TV SHOWS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/tv-shows-t114762.html)

grammysharon 04-10-2011 01:56 PM

Ditto!

Originally Posted by bj
PBS and BYU.

Traditional 04-10-2011 03:02 PM

I live in southern Ohio and I get 2 on Saturday afternoon and 4 on Sunday afternoon on PBS stations.

Marty K 04-10-2011 04:18 PM

Thanks everyone for all your help....I will check out using the computer and I'll check PBS....not all PBS stations are the same, so I hope I'll see some sewing....YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!!!

patticriss 04-10-2011 05:51 PM

I also watch Kay Wood Tv online. She has some great shows. I would love to see the one with Pokey Bolton. Haven't found that one yet. I also get Fons and Porter and Eleanor Burns on RFDTV.

GailG 04-10-2011 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Gizzy-Girl
PBS is the only one in my area. HGTV used to have some, but I don't get that channel anymore. My suggestion would be to go to TVGuide.com and put in your zip. Then do a listings search. You are able to go through specific channels, for up to 10 days I think. Good luck in your search.

No more for us. Our PBS amd HGTV have cancelled all quilting shows.

SnowQuilt 04-10-2011 07:31 PM

PBS here too. :)

dreamboat 04-10-2011 07:53 PM

pbs channel 13 in dallas/fortworth area had sewing with nancy at 7:00 and also sew it all at 7:30 this last sat. morning.

Gerbie 04-10-2011 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl
They usually come on PBS public access stations, Not sure what your channels are but you can usually look up your stations online and see the TV show listings and whats on. Mine comes on saturday mornings at 8 but is different depending on when your station wants to air it and what time

PBS is the only network I can get any on, and it is usually on Sun. from about 11:00 - 2:30, there are some quilting shows and scrapbooking shows. I'm not home from Church when the first one comes on, so I record it. They use to come on on Sat., but not for a couple of years now.

Gerbie 04-10-2011 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Dolphyngyrl
They usually come on PBS public access stations, Not sure what your channels are but you can usually look up your stations online and see the TV show listings and whats on. Mine comes on saturday mornings at 8 but is different depending on when your station wants to air it and what time

PBS is the only network I can get any on, and it is usually on Sun. from about 11:00 - 2:30, there are some quilting shows and scrapbooking shows. I'm not home from Church when the first one comes on, so I record it. They use to come on on Sat., but not for a couple of years now. We used to get HGTV and get to see Alex Anderson and Eleanor Burns, now we get Fons & Porter and Nancy Zeiman.

NanaCsews2 04-10-2011 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr

Originally Posted by bj
PBS and BYU.

BYU.....???????

Brigham Young University; BYUtv is broadcast nationwide via Verizon FiOS, Dish Network and DirecTV, and worldwide at BYU.tv; also on Charter Communications Faith lineup, channel 130.