Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   UPDATE ON MY FREE FABS!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/update-my-free-fabs-t74402.html)

sueisallaboutquilts 11-05-2010 08:09 AM

Hello friends,
I am finally starting to see the floor in my sewing room!!!!! YAY!!
What a week but I'm seeing the light at the end of the fabric tunnel lol

Okay, I have a zillion pm's to answer so I will write in the order received.

As I told one buyer sharing is good for my soul and I think this was all meant to be.

Thank you all for your encouragement, great organizing tips, kindness, and patience!!

I will let the board know when the fabric well dries up :D
HUGS,
Sue

PS. I STUFF the flat-rate boxes and will ask for your PP addy if you pay that way. I will charge 11.00, just a bit above the price to absorb the Paypal fees they will charge me. If you send a check, please wait till it clears. I will keep you posted. PLEASE enclose your board name so I can keep it straight. Money orders will ship that day.
Thank you!!

PPSS. Please don't pm me today. I need to catch up on the requests I've had all week. Thanks!! Will keep you updated.

littlehud 11-05-2010 08:11 AM

You are so sweet to share some of your stash. I hope everyone has fun with your gifts.

sueisallaboutquilts 11-05-2010 08:14 AM

Thanks, Patti, it's good for me too :) We all win!!

cjk 11-05-2010 09:18 AM

I see you're from Ohio. Which part. I'm in Canton Ohio. I know I can't pm you now but I would be interested I don't know how I missed this to begin with. I try to keep up with what is posted. Must be age..ooopppps! Did I say that? LOL

cjomomma 11-05-2010 10:23 AM

I knew as soon as I saw your post that your inbox was gonna be full. LOL. That's why I said you could send it all to me. I could see the future. :-0

sueisallaboutquilts 11-05-2010 10:41 AM

Lol, Carrie, what a madhouse!! But I'm so happy knowing that others can use it :D

Sue is going on a fabric diet!!! lol

sueisallaboutquilts 11-05-2010 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by cjk
I see you're from Ohio. Which part. I'm in Canton Ohio. I know I can't pm you now but I would be interested I don't know how I missed this to begin with. I try to keep up with what is posted. Must be age..ooopppps! Did I say that? LOL

Yup you did say that lol
I'm in Columbus. As soon as I catch up I will take more pms if I have any.
I love the freedom that I'm feeling by letting some of this fabric goooooooo!
Never thought I would say that :)

JenniePenny 11-05-2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Lol, Carrie, what a madhouse!! But I'm so happy knowing that others can use it :D

Sue is going on a fabric diet!!! lol

Sue, When I first saw the title of this, I thought it said Update on my Flat Abs . So naturally I was intrigued and wanted to read more!!! That fabric diet must have worked.

But in all seriousness, I know it is a very liberating feeling to de-clutter and help out others too.

cjomomma 11-05-2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts

Originally Posted by cjk

Yup you did say that lol
I'm in Columbus. As soon as I catch up I will take more pms if I have any.
I love the freedom that I'm feeling by letting some of this fabric goooooooo!
Never thought I would say that :)

You know what the problem with doing this is, do you? Is that it will leave room for new purchases. LOL!