Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Vote Now !I Entered "My Experimental Bargello" in the McCall's Quilting Contest! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/vote-now-i-entered-%22my-experimental-bargello%22-mccalls-quilting-contest-t50635.html)

dsb38327 07-02-2010 04:12 PM

Danmar, why is this post in the virtual section/bargello!
I have spent a lot of time trying to find it on the Main and never could. I have used the search field each time to find it. This seems like it should be on the main so people can see it. It is not a tutorial and you are possibly missing votes. The posts are rolling of the recent topics page really fast and people are missing this post. Too sad./Regards, Dorothy

pollyjvan9 07-02-2010 05:18 PM

Just voted...Good Luck.

Rhonda 07-02-2010 07:18 PM

I voted!! I voted!! I love this quilt!! It is so so interesting looking!!

Rhonda 07-02-2010 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
Danmar, why is this post in the virtual section/bargello!
I have spent a lot of time trying to find it on the Main and never could. I have used the search field each time to find it. This seems like it should be on the main so people can see it. It is not a tutorial and you are possibly missing votes. The posts are rolling of the recent topics page really fast and people are missing this post. Too sad./Regards, Dorothy

It has to be a thread in one of the other sections before it can be in the virtual section. The virtual section isn't really a section. I can't explain it but the virtual can only hold a thread that has already been created elsewhere.

And as long as someone posts a comment the thread will continue to show up on the recent topics list.

danmar 07-02-2010 08:17 PM

Thank you Dorothy, Pollyv9 and Rhonda. To help people to find my link, I have added it to my signature, as suggested by another member here on the QB.

Rhonda 07-02-2010 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by danmar
Thank you Dorothy, Pollyv9 and Rhonda. To help people to find my link, I have added it to my signature, as suggested by another member here on the QB.

Good idea!! When will you know if you won or not?

danmar 07-02-2010 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

The voting period ends on August 3rd, at 1:00AM! Weird time to end a contest I think. We are suppose to be notified on Aug. 6th, if we make it to the first challenge.

Rhonda 07-02-2010 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

The voting period ends on August 3rd, at 1:00AM! Weird time to end a contest I think. We are suppose to be notified on Aug. 6th, if we make it to the first challenge.

I hope you get into the next round Marilyn!!

pattral 07-02-2010 09:11 PM

You have my vote. Good Luck, from what I saw you should win hands down on this one.

danmar 07-02-2010 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by pattral
You have my vote. Good Luck, from what I saw you should win hands down on this one.

Thank you very much.
Marilyn