Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A warm welcome deserves a very warm THANK YOU! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/warm-welcome-deserves-very-warm-thank-you-t94891.html)

susanwilley 01-29-2011 06:33 AM

Hello everyone!! I just have to say that I just love this board!! I have been here for about a month and I have had such a warm welcome. I am very new to quilting, only been at it about two years. Only made 1 king and 2 crib quilts. The king took me a year to complete. You guys have been so helpful with everything, from tips, to info for my new vintage machine. I have learned so many different things in such a short time, I can't wait to see what else I can learn from all of you experienced and newbie quilters alike.
With all that in mind I have to say THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!
I just love this quilting board and I am so addicted!

dkabasketlady 01-29-2011 06:36 AM

I think all of us feel as you do! This board is VERY informative and addictive at the same time!

Dina 01-29-2011 06:36 AM

I would second everything you said. It is so nice to have a place where I can post a question and have an answer soon enough that I can solve my sewing problem and continue sewing!!

sueisallaboutquilts 01-29-2011 08:12 AM

Susan, you are so right!!! And I'm glad you're here. We can't have too many quilters!!! :D:D

sewmuchmore 01-29-2011 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
I think all of us feel as you do! This board is VERY informative and addictive at the same time!

I could not have said it any better. Ditto!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

susanwilley 01-29-2011 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Woolie
Susan, I think quilters are the best people in the world! As a newbie to quilting I hope you can check out my blog of the quilting world through the eyes of one quilter and her shopping...it may help or creat pain for you! LOL Share it with your quilting friends!

Anna
www.wooliemammoth.blogspot.com

Thanks Anna, I will certainly check out your blog!

sewingsuz 01-29-2011 08:01 PM

You have said all the things I tried to say after a month on this board, it is wonderful. by the way welcome

susanwilley 02-01-2011 05:37 PM

Thanks Suz!

Becca Bear 02-01-2011 05:45 PM

Welcome to the board!

JJC 02-01-2011 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by susanwilley
Hello everyone!! I just have to say that I just love this board!! I have been here for about a month and I have had such a warm welcome. I am very new to quilting, only been at it about two years. Only made 1 king and 2 crib quilts. The king took me a year to complete. You guys have been so helpful with everything, from tips, to info for my new vintage machine. I have learned so many different things in such a short time, I can't wait to see what else I can learn from all of you experienced and newbie quilters alike.
With all that in mind I have to say THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!
I just love this quilting board and I am so addicted!

I couldn't agree more. I'm also new to the Quilting Board and have gained a lot of very helpful information. Everyone is very kind, friendly and helpful and is always willing to find you an answer or get you to the right person you can. The pictures of the many different projects are wonderful to see and the totorials are great.