Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What Did Santa Bring You? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-did-santa-bring-you-t313597.html)

craftiladi 12-26-2020 09:21 AM

What Did Santa Bring You?

Hubby & I don't gift exchange anymore...I usually just say " Hey Honey look what you got me" works out great....this he bought me a few additions for my accuquilt addiction.
Anyone else get some goodies?

Onebyone 12-26-2020 09:25 AM

My husband gave me a big gift certificate for a local quilt shop Other then what I bought for my self it was my favorite gift. LOL

beckyw 12-26-2020 10:22 AM

Santa went to a benefit for the animal shelter and brought to the house 11 breakfasts for the family on Christmas day. So I didn't have to make breakfast. I made rolls the day before and stated that everybody could make there own breakfast. My daugher Sara brought breakfast. Best Christmas present I got.

juliasb 12-26-2020 10:58 AM

I got 3 dies for my Accuquilt system that included the Cleopatra's Fan. I am looking forward to using this especially but the best was the simplest gift of all 4 boxes of Calgon bath salts. I can sit in our large soaking tub and just melt away....

Three Dog Night 12-26-2020 11:11 AM

I got a rolling 5 shelf storage unit for sewing supplies scattered here and there. Also my sons, DILs and grandsons were able to come over and we had a garage party (3 car garage) with plenty of social distancing.

tranum 12-26-2020 11:12 AM

We each got “My Pillow” from the daughter & husband. Bag of pork & pheasant from son & wife. All nice but missed watching the little kids opening packages - we stayed home due to risk. We never get those moments back.

Tartan 12-26-2020 12:57 PM

Enough chocolate and goodies to last until the Easter Bunny comes!🍫

Pam S 12-26-2020 01:37 PM

My 29 year old son gave me a mug that says: "This jelly roll is going straight to my fat quarters." He was afraid I would be insulted. On the contrary, I was impressed that he got the humor. He gave me a jelly roll and 2 fq bundles to go with it, too.

Chasing Hawk 12-26-2020 01:57 PM

Santa Hubby gifted me with a new pair of jeans and a belt. Along with a very cool jacket. The a last minute gift of a new shiney kitchen faucet.

A funny story as to how I acquired the faucet.

My husband and I have been consulting with a Nutritionist for the past few months. We both have lost about 25 lbs a piece so far.
Well on Monday we treated ourselves to a small bag of M&M's. After supper I started to clean the kitchen and the faucet handle broke off right in my hand. My husband said it was from the sugar rush of the M&M's...lol

Fizzle 12-26-2020 02:11 PM

My 29 year old son gave me a mug that says: "This jelly roll is going straight to my fat quarters." He was afraid I would be insulted. On the contrary, I was impressed that he got the humor. He gave me a jelly roll and 2 fq bundles to go with it, too.

LOVE IT!