Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What do I need to have in my new craft room? (Pictures added!) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-do-i-need-have-my-new-craft-room-pictures-added-t10067.html)

Butterflyspain 08-10-2008 09:07 AM

I am only litte so I donīt take up much space.

Spain ....Newfoundland.......Alaska.....pop into Guam on the way back....
that would be really nice. Oh and we have to see Marcia back safely, where ever Marcia lives.

okay. Way to go.... need anymore incentive

Elle

Butterflyspain 08-10-2008 09:09 AM

Canīt get decent Chocolate here, I will bring the wine.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Marcia 08-10-2008 09:42 AM

Thanks for sharing pics--You are going to have a LOT more room!! This is exciting!! I love planning a quilt room!! When you are finished we will all have a party--I'll bring turtle cheesecake, Elle is bringing wine---what are you bringing Terri?

PS-I love your iron bed and the quilts on it too!!

mgshaw 08-10-2008 10:06 AM

I think it would be kind of fun to go help Lori sort out her stuff ( you know finders keepers :lol: ) then we could help her get set up while enjoying that wine!! Might not get much work done but sure would be fun!!!

luvmy2bts 08-10-2008 10:54 AM

You will also need a place for ironing. I have a table next to my sewing machine at my right side for ironing.

Debbie

Mamagus 08-10-2008 12:19 PM

Well folks! I am finished sorting for the day! Hubby gets off work at 7 and we are heading to his hometown for a few days.

www.obriensboattours.com
My brothers-in-law own this business and we want to sneak in a few more boat rides before the whales leave the reserve!

Thanks for all your encouragement! I promise to keep you updated on my progress.

Talk to you all again on Wednesday!

PamH 08-10-2008 12:52 PM

Don't forget your computer...sew you can show us all the progress

Butterflyspain 08-10-2008 01:29 PM

A few very crooked seams and a lot of fun. Will sort out that site for you tomorrow Melissa. Nite everyone.

Elle

tlrnhi 08-10-2008 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Marcia
Thanks for sharing pics--You are going to have a LOT more room!! This is exciting!! I love planning a quilt room!! When you are finished we will all have a party--I'll bring turtle cheesecake, Elle is bringing wine---what are you bringing Terri?

PS-I love your iron bed and the quilts on it too!!

I'll just bring myself. That's about all I'll be able to carry. :)

mamatobugboo 08-10-2008 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
I think it would be kind of fun to go help Lori sort out her stuff ( you know finders keepers :lol: ) then we could help her get set up while enjoying that wine!! Might not get much work done but sure would be fun!!!

oohhhh...finders keepers...i could get into that!!! and the wine! I definitely agree with the design wall made of huge sheets of felt, anything will stick to that! I wish i had the space for one! :)