Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What Does Your Quilting Space Look Like? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-does-your-quilting-space-look-like-t4432.html)

Tiffany 02-10-2008 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by quiltmaker101
Connie, your sewing room is the tidiest one I have ever seen! Are you sure you are using it enough? LOL

:lol: LOL!!! :lol: Too funny!

I measured out my sewing room. It is 17'x24'. I love how big it is. The president of one of my local guilds was over sewing on Friday and we were talking about having mini-classes down there. My quilt room is in the basement and while it could use a few more lights, it isn't bad. I think I'm just getting old and my eyes are not what they once were. :roll: I also have a guest bedroom so anytime any of you are passing through the Idaho Falls area, definitely let me know! :!:
~Tiffany

BDor 02-10-2008 02:03 PM

Wow Connie, how do you stay so organized? I don't konw if I could work in such a need place.LOL Right now my "sewing room" has a computer tower, moniter and keyboard (that I am "cleaning up" for my grandson to use to play games) setting in the floor, a stack of clothes that need mending, a big box of papers I took out of the filing cabinet that I have to sort through before destroying,a chair that we can't find a home for and did I mention this is my home fooice too. I know that somewhere in there is my sewing maching.LOL Thats why I do not post a picture.

Lois-nounoe 02-10-2008 04:53 PM

I would throw rocks at my sewing room too but there isn't any room for the rocks to get in! :))

Yvonne 02-10-2008 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Lois-nounoe
I would throw rocks at my sewing room too but there isn't any room for the rocks to get in! :))

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:

jnebug 02-11-2008 06:20 AM

Connie love your sewing room also my daughter loves your Washington Redskin pennent(shes a redskin fan like her dad)

Connie1948 02-11-2008 06:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
To All : This is what my sewing space looks like most of the time. I took this Pic this morning. Yes I am a Redskin Fan as is my Son and Grandson. Hubby is a Denver Bronco Fan.

Not so neat today is it!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6713[/ATTACH]

bj 02-11-2008 08:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's some pics of my sewing space. I want to get someone to build shelves in my closet so it will a little neater and more accessible. Those big plastic drawers aren't sturdy enough. It's hard to see, but the basket behind my chair is full of yardage fabrics, and there's a plastic box on the floor I throw scraps into. I'm thinking about cutting my scraps into 2" and 4" blocks for scrappy quilts later on.

quilting buddy, Gus
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6783[/ATTACH]

storage closet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6784[/ATTACH]

sewing corner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6785[/ATTACH]

dreamingquilts 02-11-2008 11:29 AM

I'm with you, Loretta. Plus, it is the kids play room!

newquiltertoni 02-11-2008 11:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I have the space if I wanted to use it BUT it is upstairs and we don't use it so I am afraid if I made a room up there it would be out of sight out of mind....know what I mean? We have 2 bedrooms upstairs that is just junk and storage so we close it off. Therefore, my space is right smack dab in the middle of my living room..... :) Son is usually in his room and hubby is usually in our room on the computer so I clutter up the living room. We don't entertain or anything so it is no big deal. I don't have alot like some of you...(yet) but when I need to clean up I just take my table down and put all the stuff in the cabinet and push it up against the wall. Just looks like a microwave stand....lol. Anyway here is my pics, not that great.

newquiltertoni 02-11-2008 11:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
more pics