Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What are your weekend plans? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/what-your-weekend-plans-t127925.html)

Raggiemom 06-04-2011 04:47 AM

Now that the weekend is here, what are you going to work on? I have several "in-process" projects I'm working on. I have several pet throw quilts and 2 prayer shawls that I'm preparing to be quilted. I get several tops ready then place an order for the backing from fabric.com. My order usually arrives within the week and that way I can save on shipping if I order $35 or more. Which obviously doesn't take long! :) I have a small beach quilt that is quilted and needs to have the binding attached. Another quilt is sandwiched, ready for quilting and binding. Plus I have a casserole carrier I'm trying to figure out. It's so "simple" but I'm stuck at one point. There aren't enough pictures of each step. If I can't figure it out, will post pictures later and see if someone here can explain to me what I need to do.

And if I get all that done, then I have some purses I would like to start!

Hope you all have a terrific and productive weekend.

Heather

erstan947 06-04-2011 04:49 AM

I'm working on a 4 patch. I hope to finish the top this weekend:)

Nancy S. 06-04-2011 04:51 AM

If the sun ever brakes through the fog I plan on spending time outside before my feet turn into flippers or I get webbed toes from all the rain that we have had. A lot of puting in the garden.

MissM 06-04-2011 04:54 AM

Well as soon as I get done drinking my coffee, I heading over to a nearby city to the Herb Fest. Want to pick up a few new plants to add to my garden. We are 100 plus here so by the time I get home, I will probably take a dip in the pool when I get back......I will soooo need it. :lol: I have several UFOs that I need to work on, but who knows I might start a new project. Hee Hee. I always have a long list of "want to do"....more than time to do. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

sweetpea 06-04-2011 04:54 AM

They is a action not far from me on Sunday. the ladie quilted all her life who know what will bo there. Maybe I should leave to the check book at home{no way}.

lots2do 06-04-2011 04:56 AM

We have a 50th anniversary celebration at school this morning and then I'm headed over to Keepsake to check out the deals.
Tomorrow, I'm working on my schoolkids' crayon blocks for their mini pillow project. Time is truly starting to run out!

Rabs 06-04-2011 04:57 AM

I am working along with my boys at our Parish Family Fun Festival today. Looks like we are finally going to dry out and have a beautiful day for it. Tomorrow will be spent recuperating from today... LOL !

Painiacs 06-04-2011 05:04 AM

Sounds like u will have fun!!!!

quiltsRfun 06-04-2011 05:09 AM

I had plans to catch up on my yard work after what seemed like endless rainy weekends and out-of-town responsibilities. Wouldn't you know it? I'm sick in bed this weekend. I'd really rather be quilting but I don't even feel like doing that. Hope your weekend turns out better than mine.

mic-pa 06-04-2011 05:12 AM

I will be quilting a scrappy quilt then maybe make a table runner with all my patriotic fabric. Would love to go to Keepsake quilting but a little far to travel at this time. Boo Hoo. Been there before and it is over whelming. Marge