Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   What's on your quilting "Bucket List"? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/whats-your-quilting-bucket-list-t261511.html)

Jeanne S 02-20-2015 09:24 AM

Top of my list is a black and white string quilt. Just started it. Others include some scrappy quilts to use up strips and pieces that I think are multiplying nightly!!!

mom-6 02-20-2015 10:43 AM

More than I can ever accomplish cuz the list gets longer faster than I can sew!

Definite ones that have been on the list forever - double wedding ring (traditional), grandmothers flower garden like Ron's mom made for our wedding gift, state flowers like my mom and aunt started and I finished as my first foray into piecing as a HS student.
Have been collecting vintage fabrics for the DWR and GFG. Need to order embroidery pattern for the state flowers one.

Others I want to do list changes almost daily. Lol!

DonnaC 02-20-2015 10:56 AM

Well, I'll have to come back and post on this one later... currently doing an inventory of my kitted-up projects... I think it's up to four pages now (oh goodness). But off the top of my head, I've recently become fascinated by the Dear Jane quilt, so I would have to put that on the list also. :) Despite all of the things ahead of it.

Quiltngolfer 02-20-2015 10:57 AM

Too many to list. I keep seeing more quilts on here that I want to make! I have about 25-30 kits that I have purchased. I want to get those done. This year I will finish all of my UFOs so I can start more. I am down to 5 of those. This is the 3rd year I have been concentrating on the UFOs, and will be so happy to finish.

beaglelady 02-20-2015 11:03 AM

Finish my grandmothers flower garden and hand quilt it (this I continue to work on between other projects), a bargello, a primitive applique quilt using wool for the applique and about 200 (or more) patterns I have bookmarked and want to try. Hope I live to be 150. :shock:

maryjane 02-20-2015 01:11 PM

This is only the top 3 : Shakespeare in the Park. Hunter's Star and Storm at Sea. Needless to say the actual list is longer than my life expectancy. I'd love to be able to say I won't add any more to the list but we all know how that goes!

sewingsuz 02-20-2015 03:31 PM

I have so many post its on magazines and books and print outs and computer saved that I cannot make them all. I worry about my stash and how I will ever use it all. I love all my fabric. I am still leaning how to FMQ and it is a slow progress.

Painiacs 02-20-2015 04:54 PM

Grandmother's garden, 3-D blocks, think it's called cards? Probably lots others, I keep saying to quilt friend, ooohhhh, let's do that! MSQC had one the other day with tumbler block made by folding the square of fabric around it, wish I could find the video again!!

Dolphyngyrl 02-20-2015 05:14 PM

Too many, I have like 4 judy neimeyer, midnight Stars, tennesee waltz, ceasers crown, celestial star, Starstruck, twister, hunter star, lemoyne star, 2 Mckenna Ryan quilts, Several Toni Whitney projects, sampler, winding ways.I keep adding to it every year.

Doggramma 02-20-2015 05:19 PM

My all-time bucket list quilt is a Baltimore Album with needle-turned applique. I doubt I'll ever get around to spending that amount of time on one quilt though.