Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   where is candle quilter??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/where-candle-quilter-t180278.html)

newbee3 02-22-2012 10:02 AM

where is candle quilter???

Just wondering anyone know where candlequilter is and have any seen the quilts she was making with all the stars sent to her

crafty pat 02-22-2012 10:08 AM

Someone was asking that a couple of weeks ago. Never read where there was an answer.

annthreecats 02-22-2012 12:13 PM

I just checked her profile. She has not posted here since November 20th of last year. There is a website on her profile: www.candlequilter.com and when I went to the website it was still up with candles and quilts for sale. There was also an email address that you could reach her.

Lori S 02-22-2012 12:19 PM

I do wish she would show the final quilts made from the squares we all sent. I know I sent some.

auntpiggylpn 02-22-2012 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lori S (Post 4998411)
I do wish she would show the final quilts made from the squares we all sent. I know I sent some.

Ditto! I would love to see the quilts too!

calla 04-11-2012 04:22 PM

I was wondering about those blocks too..........I did the RWB but some of the fall colors were nice too. Well actually all that I looked at were nice. I also was hoping she posted pics of the finished quilts. I can't remember if she was going to give them to GI"s or injured service personel............calla

alisonquilts 04-11-2012 04:45 PM

I tried contacting her through the email address on her website back in February (I wanted a copy of her pattern for the gorgeous Candlequilter Star) but I never heard back from her. I hope everything is alright....

Marye 04-11-2012 08:19 PM

She is on facebook. Sherryl Ramondetta

BrendaK 04-12-2012 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by alisonquilts (Post 5133965)
I tried contacting her through the email address on her website back in February (I wanted a copy of her pattern for the gorgeous Candlequilter Star) but I never heard back from her. I hope everything is alright....

I asked about her quite a few times and didn't get any response. I left her at least three emails and no response. I sent her about ten stars. I also would like to see the quilts. Wondered if any I sent her were good enough to use. I have the pattern if anyone wants a copy. I am sure that she wouldn't mind if I sent you a copy. Hope all is ok. BrendaK

Kitsapquilter 04-12-2012 03:10 PM

I happen to know candlequilter pretty well and I know that she took another full-time job besides her quilting business so she is not doing as much sewing and quilting as she was. I know that she recently had to have some surgery on her shoulder so I am sure that put a damper on her quilting too. I am not sure what she has done as far as the blocks are concerned. I am not sure she received enough blocks from all the patterns she sent out. I hope to talk to her again soon as I have some quilt tops I need to have quilted. She did tell me since she is working that she hasn't had much time to get on the board.