Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Who'll Make It 24? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wholl-make-24-a-t11492.html)

Quilting Aggi 09-23-2008 06:29 AM

I just went back through that thread and I DID say count me in!! woo hooo!

bebe 09-23-2008 06:49 AM

okay ladie let's see if I can keep the promise to complete a top by new years. I am going to work on mturquoise and brown quilt. Are we goint to post pics of our UFO's that we are going to work on?

Boston1954 09-23-2008 11:18 AM

Oh, yes Shannon you can join. There is no limit as to how many people can be in on this.

Quilting Aggi, Let's see.......I believe I have seen you say yes about 3 times now. I wonder if we should have you do three of them... :lol:

Yes bebe, we are sending pictures of the finished quilts, at least I plan to. I am looking forward to all the pictures.

Welcome to all of you who have made this commitment. It makes me feel good to know that something I had started last year will be finished by Dec. 31. I did have some that were older than that, but this seemed the most logical choice for me to get done the time set before us.

Anne

Knot Sew 09-23-2008 11:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ME to....I made this one 2 years ago..quilting and binding to go. Oh yes there are more in the closet :D

Marybeth 09-23-2008 06:14 PM

Is it too late? I have 3 wall quilts that need to be done by early November for my living room. I am procrastinating cuz I never know what quilting pattern to use. Maybe this will help. :roll:

Quilting Aggi 09-23-2008 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Boston1954
Oh, yes Shannon you can join. There is no limit as to how many people can be in on this.

Quilting Aggi, Let's see.......I believe I have seen you say yes about 3 times now. I wonder if we should have you do three of them... :lol:

Yes bebe, we are sending pictures of the finished quilts, at least I plan to. I am looking forward to all the pictures.

Welcome to all of you who have made this commitment. It makes me feel good to know that something I had started last year will be finished by Dec. 31. I did have some that were older than that, but this seemed the most logical choice for me to get done the time set before us.

Anne

hee hee I'm guess I'm just a weee bit anxious!!!!! I have two quilts I will be working hard to finish (well at least the quilt tops for sure...)

GMA 09-23-2008 08:04 PM

finish one project? like others, I have multiple UFOs to finish b4 Christmas - cuz - they're PRESENTS. one queen, one full, one king one full and one throw. the queen, king and full tops are done. the throw material is bought, the full is mostly quilted - oh never mind --- lots of work to do!

Lucky Patsy's 09-23-2008 10:43 PM

I will join in too. I have a wall hanging that has been hanging in the closet for several years now!!

Boston1954 09-24-2008 12:04 PM

It is NOT too late, for anyone. There is no set time to start. Only a deadline to be finished. If you have a project that you feel you can get done be New Year's, GO FOR IT.

Welcome to ALL who are interested.

Anne

laparshall 09-26-2008 11:26 AM

I accepted the challenge too, but I have been so busy working on mine that I didn't send a message. My UFO is the Quilt Diva project I started last year. I need to complete the hand quilting (about 2/3 done ) and then put the binding on. Doesn't seem like so much to do, so why is it taking me so long to finish?? I think it is because I lacked a deadline. Count me in.
Linda