Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Will you join me for our Virtual Quilt Day - Sunday 5/20? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/will-you-join-me-our-virtual-quilt-day-sunday-5-20-a-t189302.html)

Pennydrop321 05-18-2012 06:30 AM

Yes, I will join in. I am working on my first quilt. Hope thats ok, that I am a newbie!

candi 05-18-2012 06:44 AM

Sounds like fun! Hubby is working early on Sunday so I get to sew! Need to start a baby quilt for my first nephew due in early Septmeber! Yay! I will get the last piece of fabric I need from the LQS and wash it tomorrow so I can start cutting and sewing on Sunday. Looking forward to it! Will be making cubes!

kateyb 05-18-2012 07:07 AM

I will join in. I have a queen size scrappy quilt that I want to get pinned in the next 2 days to practice my FMQ on. I also have a couple of smaller projects that need to be quilted. We'll see how much I get done.

quiltingb1 05-18-2012 10:02 AM

I would love to join in but wont be able to dedicate the entire day to sewing. Have church in the morning and then we are having a family cookout for my daughter's birthday. But I will be able to do some handquilting after that. I will be checking in throughout the day though to see what everyone else is accomplishing.

jcrow 05-18-2012 10:21 AM

I will join. Maybe it will make me focus and not get sidetracked.

franc36 05-18-2012 10:55 AM

I'll go to early church so that I won't miss too much quilting time. You really inspired me last month. I finished the quilt I started that day about a week later. This time, I will be working on the "Tavern Blues" Civil War quilt. I will be putting blocks together. I am so thrilled that you started the virtual quilting. I have done so much quilting this past month, thanks to your inspiration.

annthreecats 05-18-2012 11:36 AM

I'll be here on Sunday for the virtual quilt-in. I'm quilting a quilt I made for my living room and I may be ready to bind by the end of Sunday.

Raggiemom 05-18-2012 12:07 PM

I'll be here after I get back from church. My parents were here visiting the last week so I didn't get anything done! :) Sounds like fun.

LTeachergeorge 05-18-2012 04:00 PM

Last month's was so much fun! I have very little time on Sunday, as we have a big family dinner for my son's birthday. I will check in about evening to see how much was accomplished! Rachel, I finished the scrap quilt I worked on last time and the recipient was absolutely delighted with it! I'll post pic as soon as I figure out how! LOL

Linda in Missouri

burchquilts 05-18-2012 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5224863)
I will be there with bells on!! Have a lot to do and this will help me focus!! Will be getting the supplies together for the next 2 days!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Ditto! Be there or be square! Today I was getting my little project together & it's a good thing since I realized I needed more stuff to go with it. So I'll either ben getting that more stuff or finding a new project (probably the latter since I think I need to order fabric to go with project #1). I love these monthly sew ins... yay! C ya Sunday!