Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Wishing for small changes at QB website (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/wishing-small-changes-qb-website-t91629.html)

susiequilt 01-18-2011 11:36 AM

How about arranging the search results by original date posted?

Kitsie 01-18-2011 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by yonnikka
Hello, all, I'm starting a new thread to help our new ADMIN TaliaRose. We can put together in one convenient place some suggestions and wishes for improvements in QB. I'll begin:
Feedback: Please make it more easy to find the Feedback for Users section. It is sorely hidden at the present time. Thanking you in advance, of course!

I think FEEDBACK should include positive comments for other members who really help a lot. Such as someone who goes out of their way to look up stuff for others, writes tutes, etc.

ghostrider 01-18-2011 11:44 AM

Wow, it hasn't even been 24 hours since Patrice made her announcement and introduced TaliaRose and already you're all making "suggestions"? Give her a break...it's her first day!!!

Dragonfly Nana 01-18-2011 12:01 PM

[quote=JanTx]Is there a way to "Like" - as there is on Facebook?

Try the Buddy List

np3 01-18-2011 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by ghostrider
Wow, it hasn't even been 24 hours since Patrice made her announcement and introduced TaliaRose and already you're all making "suggestions"? Give her a break...it's her first day!!!

I was thinking the same thing! Did TaliaRose ask for this?

yonnikka 01-18-2011 12:11 PM

Knowing you are needed is the Grandest sort of welcome! It's true I didn't present a genteel 'Howdy, ma'am, welcome, welcome, welcome...' but I've enjoyed plunging right in to a big pile of work whenever I showed up new to the job.

shequilts 01-18-2011 12:27 PM

If it aint broke, don't fix it!

mom-6 01-18-2011 12:29 PM

I did think of a couple of features that would be nice to have.

Being able to send pictures by PM.

Having a way to readily see all the swaps you're currently signed up for without having to check each one individually. (I know, I'm lazy! LOL!)

And once again, welcome aboard.

alaskasunshine 01-18-2011 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
I would really love to have a couple of different sections for photos. One for quilts/and one for other things. This would help because I could subscribe to what I really want to see and unsuscribe to what I don't have time to see.

I would like this too! Also it would be wonderful for the space to write in a PM would be larger that way we won't need to give out our email addy! ooh adding picture to the PM would be great too!

lovingmama 01-18-2011 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by np3

Originally Posted by ghostrider

I was thinking the same thing! Did TaliaRose ask for this?

I agree, let's not scare her away! Don't overwhelm her, let's give her a chance to get used to things too.

Imagine, being a beginner quilter and someone will be asking you to make a really difficult quilt. How would you feel?

May be a little bit pressured?