Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   In withdrawals from Buy/Sell/Trade postings (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/withdrawals-buy-sell-trade-postings-t101799.html)

QuiltnCowgirl 02-21-2011 02:42 PM

Didn't realize just how much window shopping I was doing here each day! Now I eagerly await that next 7 day period when new posts appear from the regular sellers.

I've seen the pictures...
I know they've been cleaning out their sewing rooms...
I know there is an abundance of extra fabric out there just waiting to be listed...

Open...Open...Open (like the Mervyns commercial :))

Qbee 02-21-2011 02:44 PM

ROFL!! I know....I'm the same way but my wallet is finally cooling off...LOL :D

ssnare 02-21-2011 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
Didn't realize just how much window shopping I was doing here each day! Now I eagerly await that next 7 day period when new posts appear from the regular sellers.

I've seen the pictures...
I know they've been cleaning out their sewing rooms...
I know there is an abundance of extra fabric out there just waiting to be listed...

Open...Open...Open (like the Mervyns commercial :))

I am feeling the same way. Not much has been listed lately. I am lost without it.

SherriB 02-21-2011 02:45 PM

I agree!! That was my first stop when I come here. Then after drooling a while, I headed to the pictures to drool some more.

QuiltnCowgirl 02-21-2011 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Qbee
ROFL!! I know....I'm the same way but my wallet is finally cooling off...LOL :D

Same here! Couldn't believe all of the Paypal transactions on my last bank statement LOL :D

LovingIzabella 02-21-2011 02:51 PM

It is hard. I sold not "regularly" but I did big sellings of 100 or better items at a time because it was easier for me while cleaning the room and moving rooms...now it seems harder for me to focus to put only 15 on :-(
I also miss browsing through all the other listings that used to be here.
Hugs
April

QuiltnCowgirl 02-21-2011 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare
I am feeling the same way. Not much has been listed lately. I am lost without it.

Originally Posted by SherriB
I agree!! That was my first stop when I come here. Then after drooling a while, I headed to the pictures to drool some more.

Maybe we could at least have some pictures of fabric posted so we can still drool over something while we go through withdrawals? And a fabric patch "Fabricderm"...something like that lol.

Magdalena 02-21-2011 02:56 PM

I was buying fabric on the board for several reasons. They are beautiful and it supported the QB friends. The new rules are hurting those that were regulars for a loooong time. So, I send my best wishes to those that sell. I will keep on looking :)

crt 02-21-2011 02:58 PM

I really miss browsing the listings, too. It was fun to see what everyone had for sale.

QuiltnCowgirl 02-21-2011 02:59 PM

My "addiction" to watching for all of the "For Sale" posts has surprised me...and I think others are going through the same.

Let's keep this light so Patrice doesn't have to step in 'k?:) I'm not trying to get a debate/commentary going about the policy change. It is what it is for the good of all.