Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Yellow Brick Road pattern and thanks... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/yellow-brick-road-pattern-thanks-t93931.html)

Dina 01-25-2011 08:03 PM

The people on this board are so sweet! I posted a message Sunday (or maybe Saturday??) when I was grumpy because I had misplaced my pattern for Yellow Brick Road. I asked people where else I should look, as I REALLY wanted to find the pattern and was too stubborn to go buy another.

I did finally locate my pattern. I had left it at my sister's house when I was trying out fabric for it.

But, and here is where it is soooo sweet. I have five different quilters PM and offer to send their pattern, each at no charge.

I have to tell you, I lost my grumpiness quickly!! (Plus I did get some really good suggestions of where to look, and in the process found two patterns that I didn't even remember I had.)

Dina

happyscrappy 01-25-2011 08:05 PM

hurray for you. i sure did feel your frustration.

Sadiemae 01-25-2011 08:06 PM

So very glad you found your pattern, now if I can find my Jelly Bargelly pattern I will be happy also. It is not looking good, I have been looking for two months now.

Cyn 01-25-2011 08:08 PM

I'm happy for you!

Blue's quilting mama 01-25-2011 08:11 PM

Glad you found it!

quiltsRfun 01-25-2011 08:13 PM

I've had help from the people here when I misplaced items also. I even got suggestions on where to search. Mostly it was just the encouragement to keep looking that I found helpful. And I did eventually find those lost items.

jaciqltznok 01-25-2011 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
So very glad you found your pattern, now if I can find my Jelly Bargelly pattern I will be happy also. It is not looking good, I have been looking for two months now.

HEY, I have lost my Jelly Bargelly as well! I know it is here, I printed off the fabric requirements to take with me to the quilt show!

BUT where is the pattern now?

AudreyB 01-25-2011 08:31 PM

Check with your sister...that's where Dina left hers! lol (I'm the sister).

jaciqltznok 01-25-2011 08:34 PM

no, she lives in TX and I have not been down there since Sept!
quilt show was 2 weeks ago and it has to be in this office...I just know it..that is where the printer is...but alas....it is gone....hopefully not out with the trash on Sunday!

cathyvv 01-25-2011 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok

HEY, I have lost my Jelly Bargelly as well! I know it is here, I printed off the fabric requirements to take with me to the quilt show!

BUT where is the pattern now?

Since you printed it off, I am assuming that you have the pattern on your pc. Open up windows explorer and do a search on 'jelly' or 'bargel' and see what happens. Or, if you downloaded it, you probably have a folder for downloads, so go to that folder and look for it.

Hope this helps!