Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   yikes...I've lost my... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/yikes-ive-lost-my-t131072.html)

quiltswithdogs 06-16-2011 07:09 PM

Yikes, I've misplaced my small sewing machine that I take with me to quilting groups! I know I didn't leave it because I always put everything in my rolling tote and somebody would've noticed a left-behind machine. So, while DH and I rack our brains and look and look, I have to keep taking my regular, larger one out of the cabinet everytime. I think my little Janome got misplaced during our big, rushed, crazy move when we had about 20 family & friends helping us. We've searched our new apt, our cars, our poor old, lonely motorhome (no gas $), and our storages (one still 2hrs away at our former life).
I could just spit nails!

Thanks for the venting relief. Wish me luck.

Sadiemae 06-16-2011 07:10 PM

You will find it, just be patient with yourself. I am still trying to figure out where I put Christmas ornaments that I made a long time ago.

lindy-2 06-16-2011 07:11 PM

hope you find it soon. losing things is so frusterating

cathyvv 06-16-2011 07:12 PM

I home your small machine shows up soon. We do miss the things we love when we can't find them...

craftybear 06-16-2011 07:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hope you find it soon

Hugs Hugs

Originally Posted by quiltswithdogs
Yikes, I've misplaced my small sewing machine that I take with me to quilting groups! I know I didn't leave it because I always put everything in my rolling tote and somebody would've noticed a left-behind machine. So, while DH and I rack our brains and look and look, I have to keep taking my regular, larger one out of the cabinet everytime. I think my little Janome got misplaced during our big, rushed, crazy move when we had about 20 family & friends helping us. We've searched our new apt, our cars, our poor old, lonely motorhome (no gas $), and our storages (one still 2hrs away at our former life).
I could just spit nails!

Thanks for the venting relief. Wish me luck.

QuiltnLady1 06-16-2011 07:15 PM

Hope you find it soon -- it is so frustrating to misplace things.

crafty_linda_b 06-16-2011 07:16 PM

Have you looked in the garage? or the trunk of your car? Maybe you left it sitting outside in the parking lot where you took the last class? I hope the last one isn't the correct one...good luck finding it..Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most!!! crafty_linda_b

LovinMySoldier 06-16-2011 07:16 PM

Last time we moved our moving helpers (bunch of friends) packed my husbands car keys and my 3 year olds shoes that he took off by the door :) We ended up having to stop at the store and buy our son some shoes. It took me a couple of hours to find the box with the spare key for my hubby's car. His keys (car keys, old house key, work keys) were all found stuffed in a jug 6 months later. It will show up eventually!

cjomomma 06-16-2011 07:18 PM

I sure hope you find it soon. It's kind of hard to misplace a sewing machine. Oh man I would be freaking.

GreatStarter 06-16-2011 07:24 PM

Hugs, it will eventually show up (at least I hope so). Good luck and please let us know when it turns up.

Kat