Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: A question...know of any online sources to order hand embroidery thread, transfers?

Question A question...know of any online sources to order hand embroidery thread, transfers?

Are there any Canadians out there that order their thread or transfer products from a Canadian online retail store.
    Have looked but not finding an online source to order hand embroidery products and even patterns? Thank you.

Blog Entries
    I am not from Canada and don't order from any place there, but I do order all my embroidery products from Jack Dempsey Needle Art and am very well satisfied with there products. Have ordered from them for years.

Quote Originally Posted by judylg View Post
    Are there any Canadians out there that order their thread or transfer products from a Canadian online retail store.
    Have looked but not finding an online source to order hand embroidery products and even patterns? Thank you.

Did you try to google DMC and Canada--------or more specifically, your local big town?
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E