Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Round the Rows

I am looking over all of your shoulders enjoying every minute!

So cute!

Enjoyed this so much, it is something I would like to do.

Blog Entries
    Here is my October row I did...Sorry, I already put it in the envelope to mail and forgot to look on who's it is.

Closeup of block
    Name:  Attachment-267243.jpe
Views: 67
Size:  31.7 KB

October Mailing
    Name:  Attachment-267244.jpe
Views: 69
Size:  87.6 KB

Blog Entries
    That's ROS's quilt, Mish. If you're done with it, it would be great if you could mail it early. Remember, I am now in Arizona. I will be leaving on the 31st and will be out of the country the entire month of November, so if I could get that one early, and get it done before I leave, that would be great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyG
    That's ROS's quilt, Mish. If you're done with it, it would be great if you could mail it early. Remember, I am now in Arizona. I will be leaving on the 31st and will be out of the country the entire month of November, so if I could get that one early, and get it done before I leave, that would be great.
    I already have it in an envelope and gonna mail it out to you today...See great minds think alike...LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
    I already have it in an envelope and gonna mail it out to you today...See great minds think alike...LOL
    For sure! Thanks, Mish, then at least I'll be ahead and not behind if I can get that one done and mailed off before I leave. I am off to the LQS today to look for fabric for Belle's row. I went through all the fabric I have (both when I was in Washington and now here in my Arizona stash) and don't have any that looks good with the ones in the first three rows, so, unfortunately (ha-ha-ha) I must go find some that will look beautiful with what's already there.

Still hoping DH will get here today. He left Washington yesterday to bring our plane down here, but got stuck in Hawthorne NV due to snow and clouds in the mountains. I haven't heard from him yet this morning, but hope it will clear up enough for him to get through.

That is beautiful,can't wait to see the finished product

that is adorable

Judy G here is the picture. I hope

Poor Santa he looks like he lost his pants. lol
    Name:  Attachment-268406.jpe
Views: 69
Size:  65.0 KB

So PRETTY, I need to get going on mine, I am in such a slump lately, I just love seeing these take shape

Blog Entries
    Kathleen, that turned out fabulous. I love how you ended the center with another applique row. It looks absolutely perfect. Thank you.

Don't feel bad, Sandy, I am struggling with the row I have to do this month also. I've been to quilt shops in Washington, California and now Arizona, and still haven't found a fabric that I really like. Will try again this week since Friday is mailing day. I need to get busy!

Blog Entries
    I just love how all of us take a long look at what colors and etc on each person's quilt to add a spectacular addition. Not just look at it and say...Oh well, this is what I'm doing. That's what makes OUR Group so Wonderful!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
    I just love how all of us take a long look at what colors and etc on each person's quilt to add a spectacular addition. Not just look at it and say...Oh well, this is what I'm doing. That's what makes OUR Group so Wonderful!!!
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mish ,here is what I came up with , I hope you like it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Very pretty, Sandy. Now we get to start on the rounds.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I likey :thumbup: Now the hard part comes..The Rounds, that part is always challenging for me. Fun but challenging.

I can't remember, do we have rules on the rounds? Sorry, my brain is just tired.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramakitten
    I can't remember, do we have rules on the rounds? Sorry, my brain is just tired.
    Sorry your brain is so tired, Katherine. I think we talked about 4", 5", 7" and 8" rounds, but I don't think any hard and fast rules were set down. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I've sure liked all the centers I have seen so far.

Blog Entries
    Belles, here is the final round of your rows. I really struggled with this one trying to find the perfect fabric (which I never did, but hope you like these). Now on to the rounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks good judy. ROS I sent out the christmas rows to you. So on to the rounds. I will like having a little opportunity to add the size border that fits the project. Good idea.

Blog Entries
    Looks good Judy...So 4", 5", 7" then 8" on the rounds..Okay, I'll go write it down so I don't forget. That's really easy for me to do..LOL

Wow I haven't been on in awhile, I love the work everyone has done. My rows will go out tomorrow to Sandy. I have a brain lock,can't remember whos they are, but they are beautiful, full of pink roses if that helps any. Who has my rows. Don't think I have seen them in awhile. You guys set a high standard to follow, sure hope I can do it. Just read back thru post and sawmine, I love it. Yes mine is the civil war one. You guys rock.

Blog Entries
    Nice to hear from you, Barbara. We hadn't heard anything from you in quite awhile and I was beginning to wonder if everything is okay. So I'm glad you popped in. The one you currently have is Kathy N's. I today mailed off Belles center to you and I believe you get to start the rounds on it. I am currently putting the 4" round on Ripped on Scotch's and it will be coming soon as I am leaving for Mexico on the 30th and won't be back until Thanksgiving day. I know it will be way early since it's not due to you til 11/15, but I want to make sure it's not late.

Thanks for the welcome back, I have no excuse except life gets in the way of quilting sometime. I will try to do better from now on. Guess I will chase all the company away and say closed gone quilting. LOL. I was in Fl for a few weeks, my DIL father passed away and I flew down to help her with the kids and just to be there for her. I can't wait to put the first border on the next one. You can mail as early as you want, I know I will be doing and mailing asap, don't want to get behind.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 ... LastLast