Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Stitch Regulator Advantage? >

Stitch Regulator Advantage?

Stitch Regulator Advantage?

Old 09-22-2018, 12:57 PM

I've never had a stitch regulator on either my domestic machines or my HQSweet16 (which is a sit down - move the quilt machine). I have tried the stitch regulators for various sit down machines, including the Innova sit down, the Bernina sit down long arm, the HQ, etc. and didn't like any of them. I also tried the BSR on the Bernina domestic machines and hated it-- didn't get any better quality with the BSR than without and found it rather annoying because it just seemed to interrupt my flow. Everyone is different and some folks love the BSR and also the stitch regulators for the sit down quilters. Best thing to do is to go to a show and try them out to see what you like.

Rob
Old 09-22-2018, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by rryder View Post
I've never had a stitch regulator on either my domestic machines or my HQSweet16 (which is a sit down - move the quilt machine). I have tried the stitch regulators for various sit down machines, including the Innova sit down, the Bernina sit down long arm, the HQ, etc. and didn't like any of them. I also tried the BSR on the Bernina domestic machines and hated it-- didn't get any better quality with the BSR than without and found it rather annoying because it just seemed to interrupt my flow. Everyone is different and some folks love the BSR and also the stitch regulators for the sit down quilters. Best thing to do is to go to a show and try them out to see what you like.

Rob
This was me, exactly