Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: straight seams

Hi, I still am not sure just how to find items on tis board, but I asked how do you get straight seams and I got an answer, but can't find it now. Well I want to say I now am getting straight seams! I am so happy. I do have to resew once in awhile but not often. Thanks so much.

Go to the top of the page, on the top line, Search, and put in straight seams and you may be able to find it there.
    Good Luck, Pam

Yay!! Isnít it great when something finally clicks!! My seams arenít always straight either, but hey a good press of the iron will tame those puppies back into shape! :)

Cheers!
    Rachel

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    If it was a topic you started then all you have to do is go to my topics and there will be a list of your topics that you started. If it was a topic that you commented in then go to my posts and there will be a lists of your posts. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    also you can click on 'watched topics' and the list of all the ones you have checked out/replied to comes up. you can locate something you have checked out before.