Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilt >

Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilt

Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilt

Old 01-22-2012, 11:57 AM

This sounds like a fun thing. I am always good for stashbusters.
cleodaisy
Old 01-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Fabriclovr

******UPDATE - - - - -- UPDATE TO THE UPDATE *******

Unfortunately we have not been able to secure a commitment from the designer we were going to use for the Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilt... BUT I am working on a quilt to replace it! I have designed a quilt that I think will be fun and give you a chance to play with color and design. This is not a scrap quilt!

I should have your first clue ready by 8pm, MST (mountain standard time) 4 hours from now. In the mean time, here is the introduction to "Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilt - PRESTIDIGITATION"

This will be your cutting instructions and we will start with the construction details on Feb 5th at 8am MST

https://sites.google.com/site/rustysquilts

I just created this site, if you have any issues, please let me know. It is down and dirty!

Old 01-22-2012, 03:51 PM

good luck you brave soul. i will probably check in with this thread on super bowl sunday. i did find a pattern that i may work on for that sunday while watching the game. but i still havent given up going to a super bowl party yet as i have the last several years.

Originally Posted by Fabriclovr View Post
******UPDATE - - - - -- UPDATE TO THE UPDATE *******

Unfortunately we have not been able to secure a commitment from the designer we were going to use for the Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilt... BUT I am working on a quilt to replace it! I have designed a quilt that I think will be fun and give you a chance to play with color and design. This is not a scrap quilt!

I should have your first clue ready by 8pm, MST (mountain standard time) 4 hours from now. In the mean time, here is the introduction to "Super Bowl Sunday Mystery Quilt - PRESTIDIGITATION"

This will be your cutting instructions and we will start with the construction details on Feb 5th at 8am MST

https://sites.google.com/site/rustysquilts

I just created this site, if you have any issues, please let me know. It is down and dirty!
Old 01-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Power Poster

hhhmmm link isn't working- lets see if this one works

https://sites.google.com/site/rustysquilts/
Old 01-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Fabriclovr

Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
hhhmmm link isn't working- lets see if this one works

https://sites.google.com/site/rustysquilts/

Humm, it works for me and I show 17 hits so far.

The 1st clue is up! Click on the Link on the upper left that says :Clue Page, or at the link on the very bottom of the 1st page.

I am going to dinner now, It has taken me 8 hours to do what you are seeing now including getting the web page up and running. I'm pooped! I will check in later to see if there are any more issues I need to address before bed time

Old 01-22-2012, 05:41 PM
Power Poster

Is there anyone who can put the clues in pdf form???? I can't do anything with a word document.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:24 PM

Thanks so much for the heads up on quiltbug.com. I just checked them out and they have great free patterns!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae View Post
Is there anyone who can put the clues in pdf form???? I can't do anything with a word document.
Sadiemae, sorry I tried but can't figure it out unless you have other software that I don't have! Hopefully someone will figure it out for you. I will still try different things.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:13 PM

pm me your email address.

Originally Posted by Sadiemae View Post
Old 01-22-2012, 08:13 PM

I might be able to turn it into a PDF...I have adobe acrobat...remind me tomorrow if I forget what level would you rate this project?