Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trick or Treat Goody Bag challenge...Winner is Salisaquilter!

Banned
    One more day! please post your pictures by tomorrow. I am not making a bag since I'll be sending out the prize which is..........a Karen Stone pattern! Indian Orange Peel. To vote, send me a PM with the makers name in the subject and just the word "vote" in the body of the message. I took the cover page of the pattern out but my flash was not playing nice with the shiny paper. I hope this picture looks ok!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought that maybe we weren't doing it as only Sally posted one. I have my idea and will see if I can get it done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by babeegirl
    One more day! please post your pictures by tomorrow. I am not making a bag since I'll be sending out the prize which is..........a Karen Stone pattern! Indian Orange Peel. To vote, send me a PM with the makers name in the subject and just the word "vote" in the body of the message. I took the cover page of the pattern out but my flash was not playing nice with the shiny paper. I hope this picture looks ok!
    OH MY, I LOVE THAT PATTERN, I SURE HOPE I WIN
    SAL

Blog Entries
    AM I NOT SEEING THE OTHER BAGS. DO I NEED TO GO TO ANOTHER SITE. HAS NO ONE ELSE POSTED A BAG. I THOUGHT FOR SURE IT WOULD BE A FUN THING TO DO.
    SAL

Banned
    Sal, since you are the only poster by the deadline, I'd say you are the winner! Your bag is absolutely adorable:) PM me your address so I can mail your prize.

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    Congratulations Sal.

Blog Entries
    Sal, since you are the only poster by the deadline, I'd say you are the winner! Your bag is absolutely adorable:) PM me your address so I can mail your prize.
    DARN. I WAS HOPING TO SEE MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED.
    IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEND ME ANYTHING THAT IS ALRIGHT.
    I JUST WISH WE HAD OTHERS POST
    SAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2