Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: turnovers

I have been watching videos on You Tube, not sure if I am allowed to name the company. These are great. I have seen a tute on turnovers, we don't have them here and was wondering if anyone else can tell me the size of them. Would any size work? Thank you Gwen

Quote Originally Posted by loopywren
    I have been watching videos on You Tube, not sure if I am allowed to name the company. These are great. I have seen a tute on turnovers, we don't have them here and was wondering if anyone else can tell me the size of them. Would any size work? Thank you Gwen

Turnovers are 6". :) They work up beautifully and are easy to work with. I have had to cut a 12" piece of fabric before because I ran out of the turnovers and it works just the same. I think the turnovers are nice to work with because they are already cut for you. Saves a lot of time when working with a pattern that is specifically for triangles.

Blog Entries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23n3piqzxK4 is this the one?? yes u can post other links

Thank you for your help. Nice to know we can post links. Gwen