Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Virtual quilting weekend— Nov 24- Nov 27, 2022 >

Virtual quilting weekend— Nov 24- Nov 27, 2022

Virtual quilting weekend— Nov 24- Nov 27, 2022

Old 11-24-2022, 04:29 AM

Default Virtual quilting weekend— Nov 24- Nov 27, 2022

Good morning. Welcome to a special VQW. I’m balancing quilting with Christmas decorating and cookie baking this weekend. I have a couple small projects to finish and several project tops hanging over upstairs railing. What are you your plans?
Old 11-24-2022, 04:36 AM

I’m going to work on my hexie quilt, batik quilt, and my block of the month quilt!
Old 11-24-2022, 05:46 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thank you for hosting Heather, I hope you’re feeling better! My goal is to finish getting my demanding neighbors quilt together and into a flimsy. With a few errands tomorrow I hope to make good progress towards completion by Sunday. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is working on.
Old 11-24-2022, 06:51 AM

Thank-you Heather for s special VQW session. And I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving day and weekend.

This week I will be working on putting my Halloween 👻 top together, maybe quilt on Saturday. Then work on the red/white/black blocks. I have 2 blocks and need 21 blocks of each. Then start BHMQ-2022 tomorrow = at least get to the sewing stage. And bind 2 quilts.

I’m looking forward to see all of your lovely work.
Old 11-24-2022, 07:05 AM

Thanks for hosting.
1. Get BOOM mailed
2. Get teaching materials ready. Includes samples.
3. Start q’ing UFO
Old 11-24-2022, 07:09 AM

Enjoy your Thanksgiving those in the US, 🦃🦃🦃. I will be hand stitching the binding on my Nine patch project Quiltober from Karen Montgomery.
Old 11-24-2022, 07:42 AM

Oh good. Another VQW. I have one to finish the quilting and bind. A second just needs binding. Then finish a couple small projects. First to stuff myself with turkey and trimmings. Happy thanksgiving everyone
Old 11-24-2022, 09:25 AM

Yeah!! Quilting! We are having a low-key Thanksgiving here at our house, so I'll have plenty of time for sewing! Will be fun to share pictures with you all!
Old 11-24-2022, 10:56 AM

Our Thanksgiving got cancelled ‘coz I have COVID, and the older members of the family didn’t was to risk being around us!

I’m hoping to use the time to make serious progress FMQ’ing my 21-22 Build-A-Quilt. Would be nice if I could even finish it before participating in Angela’s next FMQ challenge starting in December 🤞.
Old 11-24-2022, 02:32 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I got the turkey in this morning then headed upstairs to the studio, where I layered a flannel quilt. All glue basted and ready for stitching this weekend. Got one more to glue basted, an order I've had for a bit that is due by Christmas. Will work on these this weekend. Gotta work tomorrow but will be able to see this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone's projects. Will check in tomorrow.
SOunds like your feeling better Heather.😎 Thank you for hosting, always look forward to these weekends.