Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: We have a Hobby Lobby store coming to our town

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty's Mama
    Thanks for our input.

You mentioned you love Debbie Mumm fabrics. She operates her business out of Spokane and I live on the outer edges of Spokane!
    Isn't Debbie Mumm fabric specific to Joannes' these days????

So glad to read about Hobby Lobby, I have never been in one of their stores, but just found out one is opening in our city in the near future. Glad to hear it will be worth checking out.
    thank's

We have several here.. They have good sales on seasonal things and on there fabric.
    They have compons on line or in the local paper on Sunday.
    The compons are 40% off

Hobby Lobby is a great store for all crafty and decorating needs. The run sales alot and when they clearance something its really a good price. I live very close to the one in my town and I am always in there looking for something. I find things I want and when I have a 40% off coupon I go back and get it. Like 40%off a cutting mat or the quilting books.. You can even use the coupons on the magazines.. Get on their email list and you will get their coupons each week that they have them. Lots of good stuff .

hobby lobby always has a great sale goin on. i could spend all day it that store.

I work at our local HL. All the stores are supposed to operate the same but they don't seem to. Even though one store may be larger than another, all stores carry the same products. Our store is one of the smaller ones in size but we're jam-packed. I've been to larger stores and with more space sometimes they look emptier because they have more room to spread out. The 40% coupons come out every other week. In the past, during the holidays, closer to Thanksgiving, the coupons have been available every week.

I love hobby lobby, they have great fabrics, I use them alot.I think they are better than joanns.

Blog Entries
    I keep a sharp eye on my Hobby Lobby. I like all their stuff, and have bought a ton of their fabrics.

we have one here they have a varity of craft items also they have a fabric dept also in our sunday newspaper they have a full page ad every week with stuff on sale and down in the right hand corner once i awhile they will have a 40% off coupon watch for it
    our hobby lobby is not open on sundays they believe that there employees need to be with there families on that day

Blog Entries
    Yes when I get to the town that has one. They are neat. IWe don't have a Joanns around here, so I don't know how they compare. you will love the Hobby Lobby. They have some really neat things, and the ones around here carry fabrics, yarns, quilting supplies, patterns, batting, plus their other craft supplies, and goodies. I really wish we had one here even a small one would be just lovely Enjoy yours when it gets in.!

Dee
    Love hobby lobby. Their suppose to be putting one our also. Can't wait.

Blog Entries
    oh I am SO jealous...........how I would love to hava a Hobby Lobby near me.........they sometimes have great fabric on sale, and it ends up being about $2.00 a yard..I have found some great deals, and I only get to go into the store when we are traveling and I find one along the way!!

Blog Entries
    We're getting one also. Loved it in Illinois and missed it when we moved here.

Very much like JoAnn's But, I like their prices a little better. Got my Morgan Hoop there for about $15.00 less than anywhere else

I love Hobby Lobby, I think it is much better than JoAnn's. Since Joann's went so much into other hobbies, they don't carry as much fabric or the quality either.

You must live by me. I am so excited for it to come. It is a cross between JoAnn's and Michaels. Great ideas! Not necessary the best quality fabric but great prices. Lots of home deco and holiday type things too.

You are going to love your new HL. I really like to go to ours in OKC and my gd loves to go and wander up and down every aisle. She is 13 and loves the craft and miniature depts. ClairVoyAnt (sorry if not spelled right) where is the warehouse? I have been by the corporate headquarters in Okla. City many, many times but did not know the had a warehouse that sold to the public. Thank you for your information.

Power Poster
    No never heard of them

Quote Originally Posted by Patched
    You are going to love your new HL. I really like to go to ours in OKC and my gd loves to go and wander up and down every aisle. She is 13 and loves the craft and miniature depts. ClairVoyAnt (sorry if not spelled right) where is the warehouse? I have been by the corporate headquarters in Okla. City many, many times but did not know the had a warehouse that sold to the public. Thank you for your information.
    Also wanted to say that I admire the company for closing their stores on Sunday. Definitely a testimony to their Christian beliefs, shows money is not their god

Quote Originally Posted by judi wess
    Hobby Lobby is a store that my nonsewing friend and I like to shop together. She crochets and I quilt and knit. They have a really great yarn called "Love That Yarn", I think that is the name. Anyway, it is a good price. Bought a nice velvet there for Christmas projects, the kind you can emboss. Bought stuff for my wedding there, good sale. Enjoy.
    YES!!!! I buy this yarn for ALL of my baby afghans! it is simply lovely! and the price is very good! they have over 50 colors :D

I bought fabrics for donation pillow cases from my local LQS at $9+ only to find the identical fabric at HobbyLobby for $6.99. I could still get 40% off with the coupon they send out every week if you get on their mailing list. If you look closely at their fabrics, you can find some fairly nice deals. I found minky fabrics at quite a bit less than at Missouri Star, same quality, etc. I am not particular interested in any of their other stuff except around Christmas time.

Just left there. Love it! It has other crafts as well

Oh I wished we had one. When my son lived in Omaha, my daughter-in-law and I used to frequent Hobby Lobby. I love them.

If you shop at Hobby Lobby a lot and other places, you should consider getting the Hobby Lobby VISA card. For every HL purchase, you get 5 points for every dollar you charge and 1 point for every dollar you charge elsewhere. When you first open your account you get 1,000 points to start with. For every 2,500 points you get a $25. HL gift card.

I charge everything, everywhere then pay off the bill at the end of the month. I've received several gift cards to HL. It's like free money!

Blog Entries
    oh, I am so envious of everyone who has a Hobby Lobby.....I only get to go in one when we are traveling and I spot one along the way.....I love love love them..... I have gotten some really good buys there....fabrice, cross stitch, etc...they have everything at greeat prices...I want a store here SO BAD...........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3