Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: What do you think of this for my sewing room?

Bring in on girl! I will send you directions to my house, ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6
    Quote Originally Posted by earlylace
    There is my new storge partically full, still more stash to put in, but I thought you all would like to see it now with some fabric in it!
    Very nice; but you had better get busy filling it up before I start bringing my stash over to your house. I was just rearranging my floor to ceiling closets and made enough space to put part of my overflow in. I really need to stop shopping. Time to get to sewing.

Awesome storage. Enjoy all that newly organized fabric. I find reorganizing really tweeks the creativity and colors I couldn't imagine together before actually look great together on the shelf and before you know it another quilt is in the works!
    I'm new to the board and have to say I love you all and the wonderful sharing of ideas not just for quilts but for all things sewing, ie storage, threads, etc.

Thank you and welcome to the board, its a nice place!

Quote Originally Posted by sew inspired
    Awesome storage. Enjoy all that newly organized fabric. I find reorganizing really tweeks the creativity and colors I couldn't imagine together before actually look great together on the shelf and before you know it another quilt is in the works!
    I'm new to the board and have to say I love you all and the wonderful sharing of ideas not just for quilts but for all things sewing, ie storage, threads, etc.

Oh you got it, Yeah! I love that you can add, or rearrange, whatever you want. Love that piece.

Looks great! You made a wise choice in this piece!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6