Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
When swaps are finished... >

When swaps are finished...

When swaps are finished...

Old 08-08-2010, 05:29 AM

I know I'm a NewBee and may ask lots of questions but, When you all have a swap, and or a block group. How come you all don't post what is finished? Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. But if you post in the Member Swaps that the pictures of the finished quilts or squares even are found at the home page "Pictures". Just a suggestion, I'm sorry if I have stepped on any toes, I know they are needed when sewing! LOL
Thanks for listening! :-P
Old 08-08-2010, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by QweenBee
I know I'm a NewBee and may ask lots of questions but, When you all have a swap, and or a block group. How come you all don't post what is finished? Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. But if you post in the Member Swaps that the pictures of the finished quilts or squares even are found at the home page "Pictures". Just a suggestion, I'm sorry if I have stepped on any toes, I know they are needed when sewing! LOL
No toe stepping on here. You make a good point!

HeHeHeHe - I'm laughing here - can you hear me????
I'm only telling you this about me - but I've been in LOTS of swaps from online groups
and :oops: :oops: really haven't made anything from the block swaps :oops: :oops:
Fabric only swaps I have made things from but they're in different projects still in the works.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by quiltinghere
No toe stepping on here. You make a good point!

HeHeHeHe - I'm laughing here - can you hear me????
I'm only telling you this about me - but I've been in LOTS of swaps from online groups
and :oops: :oops: really haven't made anything from the block swaps :oops: :oops:
Fabric only swaps I have made things from but they're in different projects still in the works.
Yep! Me too! I seem to have become a block collector instead of a quilter!
That's my goal right now. Put these blocks together before I get in any more swaps!
Old 08-08-2010, 06:46 AM

I plan on making a quilt from the swaps I'm in but then I'm new to this site also. Something about best laid plans and all.

Suzanne
Old 08-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Power Poster

I have seen some posted. They are not usually on the original post though.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Power Poster

:oops: Well someday I hope to get around to making the quilts , really I do :wink: LOL Actually I haven't done that many swaps yet. But I have just got my siggie blocks back and WILL be making that one :thumbup:

Sometimes they get posted under the original swap, others under pictures with a note that they were from what swap
Old 08-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Power Poster

Ladies you must use those blocks!! I am, just finishing one of Sunbonnet Sues from a swap in 2002!!!!! i know, i'm late. but i'm using them.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Power Poster

How come you all don't post what is finished?
Writing pink-faced: You assume that those participants actually have something to post. My blocks are still sitting pretty in the storage box waiting for the right mood.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:10 PM

LOL I am one block short yet in a swap I was in so when I get it done or rejoin I will make a quilt with them until them well we wait!!!!
Old 08-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Banned

toes doing fine