Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: You know who you are

Blog Entries
    Isn't QB marvelous. The happiest, most helpful people can be found here. Happy Quilting everyone.

Blog Entries
    I am sure I wouldn't know what I would have done during my last move - away from my old guild and my quilting buddies. this group has truly been a blessing.
    Sally Dolin
    Rock Island, IL

yOU HAVE MET THE hEART OF THIS BOARD AND OUR WORLD IS WONDERFUL THE ONLY PLACE I CAN FIND GREAT NEWS GOD bLESS yOU ALL.

Blog Entries
    Yes-Thank You to all Board members-your ideas, inspirations and words of Faith have helped me through many of difficult times recently-Your Love for one another have helped me with many projects, and solved many of mistakes that could have gone wrong-I'm learning more each day from all of you, even after 20 years-GOD Bless all-You are my true inspirations in every day.

I agree that this board is the greatest. I was in a "funk" after Christmas & I received encouragement & good wishes. A kind fellow quilter sent me a ladybug pincushion, just because. I keep those items where I can see them to remind me of how sweet that was.
    Alma
    Nami to 6

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    I agree ..my own personal growth on quilting has been due to this board and I am ever so grateful for the tutes, tips and help everyone gives .. Thank you all ...
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I really enjoy checking the board every day and have picked up lots of great tips and ideas and links. Alas, I don't contribute much because I'm not at the "level" of many participants and this is only one of many hobbies I occupy my time with. I was very disappointed when the board went through a rough patch a few months back during the "upgrade" and stayed away for a while but things seem to have pretty much settled down and I'm glad to be back.

Blog Entries
    I feel the same way and am also from West Virginia. We do have limited quilting resources in this state and this Board has been a God sent of information.
    Sewflower

I agree!!!! I have learned more from this board than I have from classes or quilting guilds. Well said.
    Grandmeto6 aka Judy

Could not have said it better myself mdall! So glad you've all enjoyed your memberships too! What a great bunch of folks we have here!

Blog Entries

Wink

When I start talking to my friends, and family about quilts and they get this glassy eyed. I stop talking and think to myself " my quilting board friends will understand" and I stop talking to them. I much rather talk to someone that "gets" me.

I agree, this is such a nice place to be! I can post a question and get replies so fast. People really do care. I love our moderators too, they keep it so nice here!
    :-)
    CAS

MD-
    love ya!!
    katz

Blog Entries
    I think this is soooo very sweet of you to say how you really feel and it is such a compliment to all of those that have helped. So many times we complain about things, or ask for help on things but we completely fail to write and just so "thank you so much and it is so good to have new friends that understand us". Fantastic job and I commend you for taking the time to express your feelings. Hope you have a great Holiday weekend and get to sew as much as you want to.

I want to add my words of thanks to everyone here, too. It's like having a good sized town we can visit any time and everyone has something in common. I have been involved with other Internet forums for different hobbies but this is by far the best. It is great that it's designed to provide lots of ways to get to know each other as well as share knowledge, encouragement, ideas and inspiration related to quilting. The people who keep it going and keep it friendly and family safe deserve a huge pat on the back every day!

I agree. When I start talking quilts, I get the 'glassy eyes' and just stop talking. This forum is about the only place I can go and get inspired. Everyone here is so helpful and can point me in the right direction if I have a question. Glad I found this forum. I check in at least once a day.
    Marilyn

I agree with you mdall. I learn something new on this board everyday. If I didn't spend so much of my time on the QB, I would probably get more sewing done, but it is too addictive!!!! LOL. God bless you and all the other wonderful quilters on this board!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2