Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
*CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***  10 1/2" layer cake Swap.."Stars & Stripes Forever....**  CLOSED for sign-up ** . >

*CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*** 10 1/2" layer cake Swap.."Stars & Stripes Forever....** CLOSED for sign-up ** .

*CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*** 10 1/2" layer cake Swap.."Stars & Stripes Forever....** CLOSED for sign-up ** .

Old 07-28-2011, 04:33 PM

Received my fabric squares. They are amazing. Such variety. Love, love the potholder!!! Thanks Luvtooquilt!!! Another great job.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:00 PM

Got mine today too! There really is a nice variety to play around with! Love that I have a mini stash of patriotic/stripe/stars squares now!!!!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:45 PM

I got my lovely fabrics today, well I guess actually yesterday now lol. They are wonderful. I got lots of stripes, which is great because I don't have any in my stash. I have always been a little intimidated by stripes and plaids. I worry about cutting them straight enough. But now I have some to play with. :-D

I also did the twist and got an adorable pot holder from dotcomdtcm. It's so yummy! She even put a loop on the back so I can hang it up.

I am a happy, happy girl!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-233189.jpe  
Old 07-29-2011, 07:01 AM

Got mine too! :D

You were right, there WAS a lot of dupes this time, but you know what? I have enough patriotic ones now to do a 50x60 inch quilt WITHOUT pulling from my stash! Every year we fumble around looking for "something" to bring to watch fireworks...and now I won't have that problem next year!
Old 07-30-2011, 12:09 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Thanks for the pic lauriejo.....

:thumbup:
Old 07-30-2011, 07:56 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ
Got mine too! :D

You were right, there WAS a lot of dupes this time, but you know what? I have enough patriotic ones now to do a 50x60 inch quilt WITHOUT pulling from my stash! Every year we fumble around looking for "something" to bring to watch fireworks...and now I won't have that problem next year!
Glad I could help. !!!! :D

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:07 AM

Got mine while I was out of town this past weekend. Kudos to the all the participants I am in love with all the blocks I received.
Madeline
Old 08-03-2011, 12:24 PM

I am sooooo sorry for my RUDE RUDE self...

I want to thank you all for my goodies I rec'd.. I love them.. thank you all sooooo very much and again, apologies for not posting a thanks in an adequate amount of time..

I love them all !!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235898[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-235892.jpe