Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full >

2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full

2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full

Old 03-27-2013, 06:47 AM

Jarenie...could you please post where to get the pattern for the tiny twister? I love the colors you choose and I think I see some fabrics that are familiar.....

Originally Posted by jarenie View Post
For the Anniversary of my 29th Birthday my children sent me on a 2 week trip to Ireland. Just got back and am getting things done. What a great gift all of you have given me. I love scrap quilting and now I cannot decide what pattern to use for all of the great candy that I have. Along with the fabric candy I also received several great other gifts. Thank all of you. I will be paying it forward when it comes your turn to be the receiver.
Love to all.
Jarenie

I have PMed each of you for your great gifts. Thank each and every one of you for the squares. I have started 3 differen quilts form the squares and will post picutures. I received a few Batik squares and have already make them into a wallhanging.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:49 AM

Alice (ahwu) Thanks for the picture of the package you received for your birthday! looks like fun!
Old 03-27-2013, 06:51 AM

thanks Lisa (lstew) for the check in.....I appreciate it....play our games with us...I give prizes!

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 View Post
Hi to all, I am still here. I have been reading/stalking this site. Getting ready to mail out April B days.

Last edited by barbarakibler23; 03-27-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:55 AM

Sheri remind me ...your daughter plays golf??? What team is she on? She sounds really good...are you talking lots of pictures? My other hobby is scrap booking!
I agree they are all making me want to make envelopes.......lol
Barb

Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
Thank you carrot, Princesses team took FIRST place in the tournament! I always love watching her play.

Ok Now you're making me want to try making envelopes!
Old 03-27-2013, 06:57 AM

Wow beautiful!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JNCT14 View Post
Go Sheri and the Princess!!! Thats awesome!
So Honchey asked for the dimensions on the 60 degree template inorder to use with her AccuQuilt GO. Here they are: 2.5" wide strip, template top is 2 5/8", template bottom is 5 5/8".

I finshed the fundraiser quilt, here is the final, didn't wash it yet so you could see the FMQ pattern and took a close up of that as well. I think my next one will have grey instead of black sashing but not sure yet.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:58 AM

thanks for the update Lisa...us fall babies have a long time to wait

Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter View Post
The first April birthday is in the mail. I'm holding off on the others until closer to their birthdays.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:03 AM

In my house, we celebrate Birthday Month, Birthday Week and the very special Birthday. This year, my birthday celebration starts early. So far, I have received candies and warm wishes from queen of 2802, gandee1 and quiltingdragon. Thank you ladies for all the lovely squares.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:53 AM

Barb I will keep all of you in my prayers !! {HUGS}

QUOTE=barbarakibler23;5957730]Well I am back..............my modem died! very sad especially when ATT wanted me to buy a new one when I have been there customer for over 16 years! So needless to say I got a new one for free and then the guy looked at my bill and found me a savings of $60.00 a month on my bundle (TV, internet, cable and phone) ok that made me happy.

It makes my heart sing to see everyone sharing their quilting ideas, crafting ideas and family accomplishments.
I think some friendships are being made.....that's a good thing!

So I have heard from MaryBrace...she is still waiting on one more. (correct me if I am wrong Mary)
and from Jarenie....she has received them ALL...yeah ladies! (I can hardly wait until October) but I WILL enjoy spring and summer first...(warm weather please come).

Contest is on until tonight 7pm.....now I am on the way to my daughter's house. She is pregnant and not due until August and had contractions Monday so she is on bed rest. Gonna go and tell that grandbaby to stay put!

Have a great day everyone.....
Barb[/QUOTE]
Old 03-27-2013, 03:03 PM

Barb - sending prayers your daughter's way.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:07 PM

Hey we have a winner .....Alice. Ahwu. Your package will be in the mail. (Along with lots of birthday goodies)

thanks for the prayers ladies.....I have been telling my daughter how nice u all are.

Barb