Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1092

Thread: 2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed)

Jillaine is my partner. She has been in contact. She said she just needs to do the binding. I'm sure she will follow through.

I have been in touch with my partner as well! The quilt I am to mail is completed just needs to be packaged!
    My partner had issues but we are working through them!!!

I love my quilt too! I use it every night. So I am more than willing to help in anyway to make sure everyone gets a quilt.

My partner and I haven't swap yet. Nurse Bonnie said she had a couple of family emergencies that made her been away from home. She hasn't mentioned where she is at with the quilt for me. I have hers ready to ship.
    andrea - leakus
    :-( I wish I was a full time quilter!
    Andrea (Margate, FL)

oh boy this makes something so exciting and fun not so fun. The swaps are getting filled with people who sign up but either over commit or something happens and they 'forget' or don't believe that time lines are that time lines not guidelines. I get upset over this. Those of us that do participate work hard at making something for our partners. This is not ok. I thought the group was done with each other and that just a couple were waiting. I hope those who are missing or just dont mail on time are blocked from further swaps. Its NOT ok. I will help also if someone is feeling left out. If you are raise your hand and I will GLADLY kick in .. baloney its all baloney. I see Quiltermommas revised list and it makes me so sad. If your late because of life.. get on it. this is the time to show you can do it. and think ten times about signing up again for another swap.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Seriously...if someone can't get in touch with your partner, I'll make one for you. Just let me know.

Blog Entries
    It is good to know that the last of you have been in contact with your partners to keep up the communication. We look forward to seeing the one you sent to Jillaine, bet she will love it. I do know that a couple of people have had some serious life issues come up that would even put me behind.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Jillaine received the quilt almost 2 weeks ago so I will go ahead and post a picture of the quilt I sent her. I also sent along some scraps incase she wants to do pillow shams or the quilt ever needs repaired, some sand dollars and sea glass I picked up from Avila Beach, Ca when I did a travel nurse assignment there and a wax tart that smells of the coast-just divine
    Attached Images Attached Images

Goegeous quilt! It is perfect and I love the title too. Look at all those 1/2 square triangles. Great job oldcatlady!
    Anna Quilts

oh I love that could it definitely reminds me of the beach
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Awesome quilt, you did a great job on the quilt.
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Blog Entries
    Oh wow, Jillaine I am sure is in tears when she is home to see it. Wonderful job Oldcatlady.

That is simply a STUNNING quilt!!!

Wow!!! Oldcatlady, you did an incredible job!!! Just look at all those little pieces!!! Your hand quilting is just amazing!!!
    I just happen to love batiks too....and blue is my fave color. Just in case Jillaine loses her mind, and this needs a good home, I would be willing to adopt...

oldcatlady, what a lovely quilt you made.

Blog Entries
    Lovingrandma is nearly done, she has the binding and label left to do, she stated she is planning on mailing Friday. Be ready Tam moo. I saw sneak peaks of it. Ha ha ha ha.

Blog Entries
    o ladies im not upset are anythhing but after reading a few of the posts, i am wondering, if the deadline is August, and its the firlst are second week of august, are we late, i thought we had the whole month of august, adn did a little over commit myself, all is done, i slighted no one, just very late, and need to mail many, still, i hve a tablr runner to finish the flowers that are bing hand quilted on thne bind it and then i will mail it, i am jsut asking, i do not think i missed anyone, i have trid to keep records and have pretty good ones, i think i have a box full of finished mailings to mail adn now i know , about over committing, adn will stick to my one quilt and one boom and monthly block and no extras lik mu rugs are table runners, all at the same time, i got tomuch going on and over extened my slef and i am told many i did and that i wanted to do my blocks, ilove the block angels, but i love doing the blocks, and i try not to rush them and i put lots of thought and personalization into each and every one of them, i jsut hope u each love your blocks when u get them adn i know tam-moo will be surprised to get her quilt adn i am anxiousliously waiting to get mine also, so no offense to anyone and no inteded to be at anyone jsut my observation and me, i want to be in next years whoever has it,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    tam moo its ready to mail, will go out on friday today and i wil have , are hould have tracker on sat,when i getit illpost it for u, let me know how u like it, i willwait on mine with hungry eyes and heart to sww waht beauty u have adone for me,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Oh...I want to see!!!

Blog Entries
    Go look in lovingrammas photos, it is there. No peeking Tammoo

Ok..lovingramma THAT is a CUTE quilt!!!

Blog Entries
    thank u yosamitesa made special foor tam moo and cant wait till she gets it, and im so looking foward to getting mine also,

Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    Ok..lovingramma THAT is a CUTE quilt!!!

Blog Entries
    I am so excited...I love surprises and I know I will just love the quilt lovingramma made for me. I will be mailing the quilt I made for you on Monday..the post office is not open on Saturdays I our little town. Thankyou lovingramma for being my partner..it has been so much fun to get to know you....you are such a wonderful lady!
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    FINALLY back from a lot of travel. I don't have any more for awhile.
    Yesterday, I put the binding on oldcatlady's quilt. I am now working on the "label". I should be able to ship this week. FINALLY!

I am so sorry. Pretty bad for the swap HOST be so late. I believe the following are still finishing theirs; pretty much everyone has been communicating:

-- boop56 and didi
    -- QuilterMomOf3 and KGoodhand
    -- Tam...Moo and LovingGrandma
    jillaine

My partner Nurse Bonnie and I haven't swap yet. Mine is ready.
    :-( I wish I was a full time quilter!
    Andrea (Margate, FL)

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 ... LastLast