Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Agust Secret Pals - sign-ups through midnight July 31 - Come join the fun!

Yesterday I received a lovely package from Shamrock! Lots of lovely fabric, a very cute flower pin, several patterns - one is a mitten mug rug! A very cute pouch (top is currently folded down so you can see the interior lining), a package of machine needles, and a quilt magazine featuring Thimbleberries!! I guess that's a hint to try and use some of those fabrics I found at the thrift store!!
    Thanks again, Shamrock!

Name:  Aug swap.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  57.7 KB
    Outside of a book, a dog is a man's best friend.
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read -- Groucho Marx

Secret pal your package is in the mail. It should arrive by Friday the 23rd.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the recipe. Both of you. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Here is a picture of the lovely items that letsquilt has sent me. In the zippered pouch is a turqouoise key fob, thread and finger protectors for had sewing (plastic thimbles). Oh the gummy candy is delish! Thanks again letsquilt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Queenbarbiej; 08-21-2019 at 09:11 AM. Reason: add mor information

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Beautiful colors Queenbarbiej. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

I think I will use those fabrics and make the maple island quilt pattern. I'll use a lilac color for the background instead of white. I used all the fabrics you gave me on a purple and teal rail fencing quilt. Here is a picture of it finished. The purple is everything you gave me except for 2.

Last edited by Queenbarbiej; 08-22-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Received this from SewingSondra!

Received a wonderful swap package from SewingSondra: Fabrics, threads, a mug rug, coasters, yo-yos, buttons, a seam ripper, a pattern, a marking pencil, nailheads, and a card!

Thank you Sondra!

And don't forget the selvages!

Maybe I will receive secret pal package today... mail arrives late afternoon.

Yippee!! I received a secret pal package today. Yay! Thank you Bullock 2us. I got some yardage back ground fabrics. Pot holder kit, yes I need those. I also have hand knit dish cloth. I can knit so I need this pattern. I also got some sewing notions and some walnut shells for pin cushion. Going to make me a pin cushion with some Downton Abbey fabrics I have. Thank you , this was needed today. My DH said well you need to sew with that fabric not just put it away, what gave him that crazy idea.....

Today was my lucky day! I returned from a short trip to find a package from Queenbarbiej. I got a kitchen towel and dishcloth, buttons, some beautiful fabrics, and a sweet table runner. Will post picture tomorrow. Thank you, Queenbarbiej!

Mary Christine I'm glad you like everything. I wasn't quite sure if you would like the towel and dishcloths.

I received my secret pal package from Carolinepaj and wow she really sent some great stuff,Thank you so much Caroline.

PMarch

My package of goodies from QueenbarbiejName:  thumbnail_IMG_0376.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  385.1 KB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4