Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Blog Entries
    No time to read but I just wanted to say I received a Beautiful table topper from Beth/ QuilterMomma! I love it so much! I want to show you but my camera does not work with my Mom's old computer. So if you can Beth would you post a picture! My Mom and sister both want to keep it! it will go perfectly in my house!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

So I braved the snow to go to the mailbox only to find a bill in there. Booo to bills!!! Well maybe tomorrow I will find a nice little package in there just for me.

Well I'm off to do some cutting on a lap quilt that was sent to me from a Secret Pal from here. I put in my 2 miles (1hour) on the treadmill and ate 2 hard boiled eggs with a couple of coffee, so I 'm good for a while.

Toodles Y'all!
    Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child .

Blog Entries
    Here it is. Used office camera that day. I made for you to be able to use more than just in the season. My DH was a bit hesitant of letting me send, so I have to make another.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    QuilterMomma love the cabin/lodge themed quilt - turned out beautiful.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    you guys, those are both beautiful!! i am still working on mine, i know, i know. i will get it done today and out tomorrow! now, where's the dumb camera???
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=nancia;5792006]i, too, have a very quiet partner. i figured out a way to stalk and found my little key to success, at least i think so!

come on share!! how do you do it?
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Beautiful specimens!! Love them all. That octagonal shape is great and the colors beautiful. I am quite fond of the wildlife themes, deer and cabins and bears, OH MY!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Elisabrat-

IF I ever sign up for one of these again, I'm coming to your house so you can help me bind and stitch in the ditch!!

ok, ok.......I can't take this much more. Did you get the tablerunner???? It was to be delivered yesterday and I sent before due date of 1/15/13. Please, Please let me know soon........................
    "We can never have too much fabric" and "May the Fabric Fairy always keep your stash filled".

Robinlee

I came home from work tonight and had a wonderful package in the mail. Mariposa made me an assume table runner and also sent me needles and needle threaders. Thank you so much Rhonda it is beautiful I love it!
    PMarch

Let me try that again!
    PMarch

Here is pic
    PMarch

my table runner didn't come back to me today so I'm hoping that the PO let it go through and it's on it's way to it's owner

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!
    The runners that have been pictured are all nice ladies! I don't have the ability to post pics right now so when mine arrives maybe I can get one of my daughters to post for me. I am hoping my partner gets hers tomorrow or Sat at the latest. it only had to travel a few states
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Nope, no runner in my mailbox today. I even made Dusty go out at 9:45pm, in 37 degrees, and check for a second time since he said there was no mail at lunch time. All he found was a bill too

Blog Entries
    Nice runner. Love those goodies as well. Thought they were buttons for the quilt, then I read above, oh yeah threaders
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I have to sing to you all once again.. ready?
    Oh the weather outside is frightful.. and the runner so delightful.. and since theres no place to go..

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW.. thank you so much for all the snow.. people Ms. Robinlee. its such a pretty runner with bluework snow people all over the place. and a cute country square boarder its just wonderful. Not to mention the lovely embroidered green tree dish cloth.

I think I was the all around winner here in the tablerunner trade. This was such a lovely exchange and everyone has truly outdone themselves sharing something they wouldnt mind owning. The workmanship shows and it is highly commendable. Thank you ladies for all that you have created and thank you Anastasia queen of the table runner exchanges for running such a succesful swap and for your first time? an A plus.

I would repost the runner but the camera is wanting formating again ahh so a worker here is exploring what he can do for me and should be back in action on Monday. Robin if you want to repost for me that would be lovely so we can all drool one more time
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Elizabrat tablerunner -

Elizabeth, I was beginning to worry there for minute or two.....or just all day.
    Here is the pic of the Snow Happens tablerunner. I'm so glad you like it.
    "We can never have too much fabric" and "May the Fabric Fairy always keep your stash filled".

Robinlee

So glad to help you get over that worry affliction! Now you can go onto better things! this was so much fun to do. Now to sit back and watch those tablernunners come in. If you can not show mariposas tablerunner maybe she can show us? I want to see them ALL. Thanks robinlee for posting the pictures for me.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Darn Mailman didn't bring me anything today... Boo Hoo!! I'm just going to work on my TAW as a means of comfort.

Toodles,
    Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child .

Got my runner yesterday - but, it was snowing here in this part of the south and when that happens, most time - and yesterday was one of them, we lose the computer. In my case, I also lose my telephone. Couldn't call out for pizza!!! Got the pictures taken and had to wait until I could upload them into the computer and on the thread. My runner is rally ver nice and will look wonderful in my living room. Thanks Cherrio - sorry I couldn't post sooner (Cherrio was also my January Secret Pal, so another picture of those treasures will be posted on that thread - thanks for that, too!)

Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Vanogay, that's beautimous! Cherrio did an awesome job!

No mail for me today either, but I'm hopeful for tomorrow!

Just had to post this. In another e-mail, got one from Annie's and they're having a sale on runner patterns - thought everyone'd get a kick outta this.
    Create new, easy table tops! | View mobile version.
    Can't see images? View online. Add [email protected] to your address book.
    Create new, easy table tops!
    Pozie Place Mat Pattern Round Placemat Craft Pack Placemat Craft
    Pack - Rectangle
    Sun's Up! Place Mats Pattern Bee Happy Place Mat or Table Topper Pattern Hot Spot Quilted Trivet Pattern
    Craf-Tex Round & Square Coasters - 12/pkg. Epicurean Delight Table Runner Pattern Star Flower Table Runner Pattern
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

$9 for a quilt square pattern you can get on any number of quilting sites for free is not a bargain to me. They have some cute patterns on there sometimes, but I don't like always being pushed toward their classes, then being redirected there anyway when it asks you if you're interested in them and you say no.

I'm going to Montgomery, Alabama with a friend today. There's a quilt shop there that's going out of business, and those who are on their mailing list get first dibs on going out of business pricing. The great thing is, she also gets to bring a friend who can also get that pricing! I've never been to this place before, so there's no telling what I might buy while it's on a going out of business sale!

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries

Runner

I got a beautiful table runner in the mail today from oldcatlady. Penny you did an awesome job on this and it is perfect. She even sent me 2 extra blocks and extra fabric to make placemats to match. Those 2 will go at the head and end of the table. And it's not to big for my table Penny, it's just right. Thank you so much for making this 1st swap fantastic.Name:  DSCF1048.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  1.23 MBHave to show a close up of this too.Name:  DSCF1049.JPG
Views: 177
Size:  1.25 MBI love it!!

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 38 39 40 ... LastLast