Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: April FQ (Fat Quarter) Swap

Quote Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
    If you ever want to meet up let me know. I will check out the side room when I go. Thanks for the tip.
    Definately will have to do that!!! Was going to come up this weekend, however we had a death in the family and now we are all meeting in Louisiana for the funeral. Hopefully in May I can get up there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    oh yes hints are good.. really good. I want to shop my stash so I know what I need to buy if I dont have enough of it! so hint away good dear Brenda.. my you look so lovely today, never better actually. I just love what your wearing that looks great on you. (now do we get a hint or four?)

on another note there is this quilt shop (an hour away) that has a pretty nice sale section 3.50 a yard picked up some kaffe fasset and other quality fabrics there. They trick you however.you have to go right by the batiks to get there. like they are right behind you. Now who is not going to stop to look at those lovely 12.95 a yard fabrics. nope not buying any nope just going to look at the sale wall but wait I do "NEED" a water blue batik just maybe a 1/3 a yrd and wait that is such a pretty green with leaves on it one.. maybe just a.. before you know it I have bought 69.00 worth of stuff and forgot all about that sale wall. I think that is terrible. they should have like the threads in front of it or something so I am not even tempted to get anything else. Now that should be illegal.
    I have a place I go where their clearance shop is only open on Friday and Saturday and they start at $1.99 a yard...only catch, you have to walk all through the regular shop to go out the back door to walk across to the Sale's shop, then back through the regular shop to check out. Yep...always grab extras...ALWAYS!!!

Name:  april fq.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  305.2 KB I received my beautiful FQ's from Linda Salmi. Thank you so much for the great colors. I don't have your screen name so I can't send you a PM, sorry. now what to use them with. I think a Hawaiian applique.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Is there going to be a May Swap??? I was looking for a new thread and don't see one. I don't want to miss it.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

ok are May sign ups on yet? not too many days left here Brenda (grin) surely you are starting that sign up ?? clues clues clues or maybe just a sign up!!!!!

this was the most colorful swap I have seen in a while. if you make something with your fabrics can you post back here please so we can see what the fabrics inspired ? I will come back and look promise!!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

will post it today or tomorrow (May's) ...had a lot of late mailers and had to wait for everyone to receive
    Brenda

I received a beautiful package of batiks from Linda in South Dakota, I don't have her screen name to thank her, but thank you and green is my favorite color. I had to edit the picture so you wouldn't be able to see my tropical table runner I am making for a swap.

Name:  photo-40.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  84.8 KB

oh dear today or tomorrow has passed! Help! I think I can't find the new sign ups!! blind as a bat or maybe not on yet? I would love to cut them right now today! they would be so ready to mail!!! I have stamps even!!!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    oh dear today or tomorrow has passed! Help! I think I can't find the new sign ups!! blind as a bat or maybe not on yet? I would love to cut them right now today! they would be so ready to mail!!! I have stamps even!!!
    I haven't seen it either.......I am right there with you. I am ready to cut, just need that theme.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

I think I will become a official member of the FQ swap!

I haven't seem it yet, I hope every thing is ok with Brenda21

May thread is posted.
    Brenda

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10