Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: April FQ (Fat Quarter) Swap

Mailing mine tomorrow.

OK OK I just checked where i sent the packages: one went east of me but not that far and another is traveling half way across the US before it finds it way home. Neither are west coast states nor east coast states. and thats it kiddos. should narrow the recipients by 50 percent
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Getting my sp packages together and will put them on the back seat and see how long it takes my dh to mail them.

Mailed both of mine. Both going to states south of me. Can't wait to see everyones.

C'mon, where's the sunny Cali hints?

I mailed mine today, two states away, but I'm not saying which direction. I hope they like rainbows!

Blog Entries
    Took mine to the post office this morning. one is headed NW and has 461 miles to go...the other is headed SE and will travel 1161 miles. Do love this swap!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    I will be leaving for the post office in just a few minutes. One package is going east of me and the other is going west. One will PAss thru the state of Ohio and the other package wILl not have far to go!!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

I just got back from the Post Office. Mine are in the mail. Have a wonderful day everyone!

I have been home 2 days sick with sinus. Had too much fun outside over the weekend, so now I am paying the price. Used both of my sick days. Oh well, that's what they are for! Needless to say, I have not been to the PO yet. Planning to go tomorrow.

Mailed mine today to a big state down south

I just checked my delivery confirmation and the closet one that I mailed was delivered today, not waiting to see if she likes the batiks I chose.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

HEY where are the clues coming to MY HOUSE! I am not a state away or two states away or nw of anyone so far oh dear you guys, mail them out here to me! to the WEST to the SIERRAs little clues like that (I am the only one guess its not a little clue grin) .. waiting waiting waiting... I went and looked at all these batiks today and had to restrain myself to only three with the thoughts girl your getting 10 new fq's soon why are you shopping? nuts thats what I am. oh go ahead say it, we all ready knew that brat .. tell us something new.
    Linda

I didn't get mine in the envelope until tonight, so they will be going out tomorrow. One going very west and one going very east.

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    I didn't get mine in the envelope until tonight, so they will be going out tomorrow. One going very west and one going very east.

OOOOOOOOoooooooo very WEST could it be me? or maybe Elisabrat? I'll be patient........

Brat I had to restrain myself also when I was buying them.

I am so excited, I can reach out and touch my swap partner. So close. I hope she likes my batiks. This is the first time I have bought batiks.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

oh they must be going to me! I love batiks!!! and west Sikesjj forget it its MINE all MINE. (not greedy at all just love batiks more than she does I must cause well cause...) oh goody running to the post office today, 1 mile down the windy hill jogging as fast as these little legs will let me jog. oh heck. I cant run. I surely cant jog. and 1 mile? in my dreams.. guess I will take the truck what the heck. be crazy. I will drive there in anticipation of my mail box not being hollow and empty. yahoo!
    Linda

received my first set of awesome batiks from createfourpaws! They are just gorgeous...THANK YOU!!
    Name:  P1010420 (640x480).jpg
Views: 94
Size:  190.7 KB
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    received my first set of awesome batiks from createfourpaws! They are just gorgeous...THANK YOU!!
    You are most welcome. Enjoy them
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love batiks!!! You totally have to do this one again!!! Alright...I think I will stalk my post man today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by purplecat View Post
    Mailed mine today to a big state down south
    OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! Maybe it's me!!! I live in a BIG state down south!!! I love me some Oregon fabrics!!! Now...how to convince my mother-in-law to just randomly go into a quilt store, buy me something random and send it. That is the key!!!

Oh man!!! I'm at my daughters helping with her new baby Princess. Between this and two other swaps hubby said I'm getting alot of packages. I'll make him open the Batik sized ones to peek, then send me pics. He'll be so excited!
    SheriR~

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

"Be not afraid, only believe."

oh seeing those beautiful colors I am excited! the end ones both of them.. work great for my next project do you need my addy to forward them to ME? batting eyes looking so much in need of those two... (is it working yet) stop hiding them behind your back I already know you have them. LOOK A PuPPY!! snag, snag.. oh what happend to your batiks? I have NO IDEA must be gremlins! yeah gremlins!

I am going to the post office thats it maybe some are in there waiting for me! I can dream so dont burst my bubble yet. back later to report in!
    Linda

Blog Entries
    I got some really lovely fabric today from tlambing...it is really, really beautiful and she packaged it so nice with a bow and a butterfly. I am thrilled to death. Thanks so much again!
    Attached Images Attached Images

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast