Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN.
    happy birthday Robyn !!!!!!!
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    happy birthday Robyn !!!!!!!
    I don't know why the bottom half of my words are gone. Sent my swap out today.It went to............
    Mary

my sp package will have to cross water to get to it's destination. Oh did I mention I live on an island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday Robyn!!!!!!! Aso sent both packages today now to let Lori know!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday Robyn!

Also, my package needs a couple more things before heading off to its destination southward.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday Robyn.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Happy Birthday Robyn!!!!
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

I received my SP package today from Buttonsgrow aka Jody. What a treasure! I got wonderful scrap bag, an Amish cookbook, a heart box, tape measure, a jar of purple buttons, pretty soap petals, 5 fat quarters, and a panel with 8 quilter themed blocks. I will try to post a pic later. Boy, am I blessed!!
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

I hope everyone has a very Blessed, and Happy Easter. If you are traveling, be safe. Happy Birthday to Robyn! Working on my Sp box YIPEE skippy so I can mail it out next Week. Do you live south of WA??? could it be you?? aybe..... :-)
    catsnquiltsgotogether

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford View Post
    I hope everyone has a very Blessed, and Happy Easter. If you are traveling, be safe. Happy Birthday to Robyn! Working on my Sp box YIPEE skippy so I can mail it out next Week. Do you live south of WA??? could it be you?? aybe..... :-)
    I live south of WA!!!!!
    Mary

happy b-day robyn!! Have a good one!

Hello swappers. I'm taking this month off, but wonder if anyone on the list can use a HP45 black printer cartridge? Thought I'd offer it to my friends here before I post it on the general site. Was cleaning out a drawer and found this brand new printer cartridge for a printer that is long gone. PM if you can use it.

See you all next month. :-) Deby
    Ah, well, I am a great and sublime fool. But then I am God's fool, and all His work must be contemplated with respect.
    - Mark Twain, a Biography

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    happy birthday robyn!!!

Attachment 325347
    Awww thanks Krystyna. I hope that everyone has gotten a piece.
    Disabled does not mean unable.
    Love to all, Robyn

http://pinterest.com/arizonagirl/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Teresa.
    Love to all, Robyn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
    Can't Miss Joining The Chorus wishing a special lady, Robyn a very special day!

Attachment 325364

Oops you get two gifs I couldn't decide which was the 'right' one for you Robyn and tried to delete the fat little bunnies but see that it still appears....they are too cute having eaten too much of the cake Kyrstyna sent you! So Sweet Robyn you get twice the wishes in this message!
    Thanks Onalee
    Love to all, Robyn

Haven't forgotten you guys! Been packing my apt. for my move and its been hectic. One never realizes how much "junk" one has...that of course is NOT including my sewing stuff to include fabrics, one can never have enough of that, and its not junk! My sp package will be sent out on Monday, going to make something this weekend and pick up a few more items. Everyone have a Happy Easter and be safe!

Blog Entries
    Happy moving quiltnut. And Robyn, hope you had a nice day. As you'll see you got a LOT of birthday wishes!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Good luck with your move quiltnut. We just moved across country from KY to NJ and I totally understand the not knowing how much junk you have. We moved from a 3 bedroom house into my in-laws until we settle and find a house. We had to rent 2 storage units and have an 8 foot by 10 foot trailer on the property full of our things. Thankfully, my mil is a quilter so I have a sewing room to play in. But, I am itching to get our own place, I miss it so much.
    Happy Sewing

Blog Entries
    Greenini! Tequila??? Really??? I never would have figured you for a sip and camp kinda gal.
    Unfortunately, I can't drink, makes me hot flash like crazy...so I confine myself to a sip of champagne whenever it's around....but campin' yeah!! We got an '89 VW camper in '93, have put multiple engines in it, over 200,000 miles on it and we camp with whatever kitty we have at the time! In fact, we adopted Ray a little over a year ago after he came boiling out of a camp site in the N Ga mountains a year ago Feb. Have taken it to both Canada and Mexico, lots of camp outs in the mountains which is where we're headed this time to NC.

And as soon as my computer recharges itself I'm gonna go print my label, pack up my box and get it into the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    I'm going to send Krystyna a special gift Attachment 325372 here you go this way it won't get all over everything!
    oh my goodness lori that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Lynnie K for a wonderful SP package!!!!!
    such wonderful things!!!! fantastic fabrics!!! (krystyna and i were hysterically laughing when we saw one of them had glitter in it and she tried kicking me out of the house bc i had fabric with glitter on it!!!! my second fav of all of the fabrics!!!) new paint brushes some chocolate, crystal light pink lemonade yummm, thread, and even some toys for daisy and feeney!!!! they are at the park right now, but are gonna be soo excited when they get home!!!!
    Name:  004 (640x437).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  239.4 KB
    Name:  005 (640x499).jpg
Views: 128
Size:  314.4 KB
    and this amazing quilt that i am absolutely in love with!!!! thank you sooo much lynnie K!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Love all the cakes. Do not like the icky glitter nail polish.
    Where IS the birthday girl????
    Hi Krystyna I'm around. Thanks for my wonderful B-day gift.

I had started out thanking everyone individually and realized that I would take up a lot of posts. Thanks Vicki, Nikki, Brenda, Havplenty: Mary, Greenie, , Starshine, Sweetwaterquilter,, Lawsonmug: Mary, Quiltymom, Reeskylr, , Wanda Lou, Grammyj,, Jan, Quiltnut4ever. Everyone's Birthday wishes have meant so much to me. Had to go back to the ER on Tuesday night and got home early Wednesday morning due to pain. I also got got news from my GI Dr that the blood test to tell for sure if I have Crohn's disease or not came back negative. I do not have it. So that puts us back at square one not knowing what is causing all of my abdominal pain now. The pain was more bearable yesterday, so was able to sleep on and off, so I was only on the computer for a short time last night before going to bed. I'm hoping to feeling up to doing a little sewing this weekend. I miss my sewing machine, we have not played together for about a month now. I'm also hoping to feeling up to going out for my Birthday dinner with DH tonight. We are planning to have Mexican food. Since I don't do spicy foods anyway I should be able to order the usual with no problems other than what I have been experiencing at meals. I always have the shredded beef burrito, good flavors and no spices.
    Love to all, Robyn

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    I just had a crazy thought about next months swap. I would like everyone to send me a pm telling me who they would like to have as a secret pal. I am NOT saying that it what will happen but just as an experiment let's see what happens. It may not be possible if alot of people pick the same person, but lets see what happens. Send me a pm and we will see........
    Sounds like fun! I have already started thinking about my choices. I may need to become more vocal on this board so people know about me. I have fun seeing all the banter going on.

Robin,

I am sorry that you are not feeling well. But I am so glad it is not Crohn's Disease. That can be awful! I hope they find the source and the remedy for you soon. Mary

Blog Entries
    Robyn, I hope you have a wonderful dinner and that a solution to your health issue is found soon.
    (((HUGS)))
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast