Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: April Swap for Rhonda's Quilt Blocks - Sign up Ends March 31st

Sent Quilting_Cari her Block . Should have it by Mon. or Tues. Hope you like it . Juanita

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to seeing more pictures!!! You can post pictures of your progress too!! We'd love to see your fabrics you chose and how you put your quilt block together!!! Share those pics everyone!!

Blog Entries
    Has everyone connected with your partner? I would like to know how you are all doing on this month's Swap.

I am announcing that this will be the last month for this swap. I just have too much going on and too much I need to get to so I am getting out of several of the monthly and weekly things I have been doing. I also will not be posting any more Sampler quilt blocks. I just need to reclaim some of my time for other things.

I have so enjoyed all of the quilters who have participated over time and hope you will continue to take advantage of using my designs!! Thank you all for participating!! I'll see you around the Board!! Rhonda

Hi Rhonda, I just PM'd Shelley, I have her block all ready to mail, just can't find her address.

I just can't imagine how you did all that you have done on here. I know I am swamped, and I'm not doing all that you are doing. But let me be the first to Thank You. Since I started following your blocks and all you do, I have learned so much, and I've gone from "I can't do that" to "Why can't I do that!" I'm your #1 fan, so I certainly will be using your blocks. And I'll be keeping an eye on you!!!!!!
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    Hi Rhonda, I just PM'd Shelley, I have her block all ready to mail, just can't find her address.

I just can't imagine how you did all that you have done on here. I know I am swamped, and I'm not doing all that you are doing. But let me be the first to Thank You. Since I started following your blocks and all you do, I have learned so much, and I've gone from "I can't do that" to "Why can't I do that!" I'm your #1 fan, so I certainly will be using your blocks. And I'll be keeping an eye on you!!!!!!
    Thank you Katie I so appreciate you too! I started on this Board with the intention of finding new inspiration for my hotpads I sold to the local store then. I have gained so much more than inspiration for my sewing!

Thanks to Konstantin I took the huge step of writing the Ebooks and it all went on from there. I am so grateful and happy that people have tried my methods and that I have been able to help people. That is all I wanted to do. So it means alot to me when quilters spread my methods to their guilds and their friends.
    Having my methods recognized and used is the highest compliment I can get. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post

Just sent you a PM with my address. I can't wait to see it.

Man this month is going by fast. Need to get a newsletter done for my fiddle organization and my blocks for this swap done before my surgery next week. It feels like a busier spring than we've had in the past, partly because we bought an RV (used) and are planning a summer trip.
    HQ18 Avante

Rhonda, I am like Katie, I when starting in this quilting site, seen all your beautiful designs and said to myself, Girl just look you can't make those, Rhonda is a designer and way above you. I've come to know a wonderful, beautiful lady with a gracious heart and learned through her I can do these blocks. I will forever be grateful for your teachings. I also do not know how you do so much in such a such little time, AND having grandchildren on week-ends. such cuties they are. Rhonda, I love you through Jesus and always will. HUGS forever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl rearick View Post
    Rhonda, I am like Katie, I when starting in this quilting site, seen all your beautiful designs and said to myself, Girl just look you can't make those, Rhonda is a designer and way above you. I've come to know a wonderful, beautiful lady with a gracious heart and learned through her I can do these blocks. I will forever be grateful for your teachings. I also do not know how you do so much in such a such little time, AND having grandchildren on week-ends. such cuties they are. Rhonda, I love you through Jesus and always will. HUGS forever.
    Thank you Cheryl I so appreciate all the friends I have found here on the board! I am so blessed! I am so grateful you all have allowed me to show you my methods and I have really enjoyed seeing my designs come to life in your quilt blocks! I hope you will continue to share my methods with your friends and if you ever need anything just let me know!! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I have more things I want to do here on the board!

And speaking of grands on the weekend Joey 13 and Zach 11 just came this afternoon for the weekend. My DD and her DD are at Girl Scout camp for the weekend. Zach is autistic and we are always working with him. He is fascinated with chefs. Tonight he cooked hamburgers with my help. He had a lot of fun! I enjoy teaching him things.

Wishing you all Sunshine and Laughter!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2