Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31*** >

Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31***

Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31***

Old 05-30-2018, 04:31 PM
Power Poster

Starch and sizing... I guess there are differing opinions, even among teachers!

Terri, hoping you are worrying about nothing.

AnnT, I love that fabric!! It will be such a treat to make a block with it. We are going to have lots of Christmas quilts, this time around.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:28 PM

Klaws - The santa fabric will make a nice quilt. Love it!
Annt- I sure like your fabric choice. Can’t wait to see it in person.
Terri - Sure hope all is ok with your test results. I worry alot also and Google may not be your friend. They shouldn’t post your lab results until after you see your doctor. Very stressful for you.
TG - Thanks for the heads up on the ACH transfers. Scary stuff going on! And, it’s so frustrating to have to deal with changing accounts and everything.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:41 PM

Karen, so glad you made the move to Ohio safely and will be settled in soon. It's going to be great to see you posting and active here again!

Terri, hope your test results all come back "within normal limits".

Annt, that's beautiful fabric! I just can't wait to get started with this swap .
Old 05-30-2018, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by annt59 View Post
Hi. This is my fabric. I would like red, green or gold. No white or brown. I am enclosing a note this month. Thanks.
Thanks for saying you like my fabric. I got 4 yards at my Quilt Guild Auction with a bunch of other fabrics lumped together. I think someone had it for awhile before they donated it. This was my favorite.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
You know in the old days you had lab work and you impatiently waited for the doctors office to call with the results. Now you have labs and your results are posted online at my chart before you even get home. Great if all is well but if results aren’T in the normal range you can quickly google the test and totally freak out reading what could be the problem. Then totally stress out waiting for doc to call. No more googling tonight !!!!!!!!

Oh man, I hate siting in the unknown, hopefully you can connect with your doc tomorrow and get some answers, thank God it isn’t Friday. You’re in my prayers tonight.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:36 AM

Default Boom Business

Good morning. We're getting very close to starting our swap. Sign-ups end this evening at 11:59pm EST. If there is anyone who wishes to join and hasn't, please let me know by emailing the info requested in post #1. This is last call! We'd love to have you join us.
Old 05-31-2018, 04:10 AM

Pam: your block is beautiful great job.

Klaws: congrats on your move I hope your things arrive soon.

TG: that is really scary how awful to have to go through all of that. I hope you are able to discover how this keeps happening.

Ibex: Nice to see you again

Aunt59: 50 years That is awesome congratulations I hope you plan something wonderful.

GramE Hugs it's great to see you agin too so glad the cookie lady can join this round. 49 years married is pretty awesome too.

Terri: Your weather is kind of crazy that snow to 100 is an incredibly fast swing.

Today will pretty much be the beginning of the 100+ degree weather. At this point there will be more of those than not. Sometime in July when monsoon season begins. I am told that June is the hottest month, while July and August are also in the 100's we will get regular breaks with rain storms. It's a good thing I love summer and summer rain storms.

It's getting close ladies all my fabric is bagged and ready to go I'm excited to get started.
Old 05-31-2018, 02:53 PM

Email sent.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
Made it to the quilt store today,so I have pics. All finished except the binding. I will bind it in white. I am very pleased w/ it front and back. Here are some pics. (the fuzzy on the black is just from the batting. Most of the front is hexified, it is all assembled qayg. It has finsihed 83 x 93
[ATTACH=CONFIG]594506[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]594507[/ATTACH]

OH MY!!! How did I miss this post? Gorgeous Kassaundra!
Old 05-31-2018, 04:08 PM

Hello Boomers
Just wanted to let you all know that we made it to California what a trip wont be repeating that's for sure. Scenery was beautiful but traffic,weigh ins,tolls etc..... was awful. I will be back for the next boom.